Accountancy Forum

Full Version: PLEASE ANSWER MR KAMRAN ,YASIR AND OTHERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HEY... IAM HAVE DONE RECENTLY(MBA FINANCE)FROM UOK,PIPFA AND ITM I WANNA GOO FOR CA PLZ HELP ME TAKING MY DECISION... I HAV ALREADY STUDIED MANAY SUBJECTS OF CA WILL IT BE EASIER ???? IS IT RIGHT TO GOO FOR CA ???? PLZ PLZ PLZ I WELCOME YOUR CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS... )
Personally I believe accountancy is easier when compared to Medical or some other elevated professions. However, you have to assess your own abilities before taking a move because however easier we may rate the CA, it is far different and demanding than MBA or PIPFA etc.

Another factor is "ageing"; you must estimate what would be your age at the time of completion of your mandatory training and your qualification, respectively. To my understanding, in no case the age at the time of qualification should be more than 28 years. Ideally it should be around 25 or 26.

So consider these things and take your own decision.

Regards,
assalamualiakum sir.kamran iam 24 and half right now.... so in that case what do you suggest??? and what about all those degrees i have done will they make ca easier for me ????? and ca is demanding thats why iam gunning for it. plz reply
bro..CA requires atleast 5.5 years to qualify.Now,decision is yourz!
zahid how 5.5 years????? i will take the article ship ON GRADUATION BASIS AND MY PREVUIOUS QUALIFICATIONS GIVES ME 2 MODULES EXEMPTIONS... than thz is why iam thinking ,but i wanna knw that whats wrong with my idea ???
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by HERA BABY</i>
<br />assalamualiakum sir.kamran iam 24 and half right now.... so in that case what do you suggest??? and what about all those degrees i have done will they make ca easier for me ????? and ca is demanding thats why iam gunning for it. plz reply
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I gave you a few things to ponder on for taking a decision. Ultimately the decision has to be yours, so there is no point in asking people what you can or should do. It's your appetite and will. Feel it and go for what your own will asks you to do.

Age of 24 is not way too aged for taking such a decision in my view, especially when you are already connected to similar studies.

Pls also note that it is not the previous "degrees" which can decide whether or not you would be able to do something further. It is your knowledge base, your commitment, and your efforts.

I hope now you would be able to get hold of what you are looking for.

Regards,
after completing CA you will be more then 31 )
better not to attempt CA (