Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Guidance for Differed Refund
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Awl!!

During the Sales Tax audit For the period oF JAN2011 to JUNE2011 of a chemical manufacturing company, I observed one of its supplier M/S dhl Pakistan has taken to this company as a unregisters however such company is registered in LTU Karachi.

The company practice to claim refund against zero rated sales & export but the input pertain to DHL is continuously deferred of above mentioned tax period, for further inquiry i observed that management is continuously contact to DHL authorities regarding registration but they did'nt give any response.

I want to take batter advise from yours professional views in this regards that How company can obtain the above deferred refund which is approx 130k.

Regards

Umar

Is any one here to provide professional guidance. Em still waiting.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by umar_khi08@yahoo.com</i>
<br />Dear Awl!!

During the Sales Tax audit For the period oF JAN2011 to JUNE2011 of a chemical manufacturing company, I observed one of its supplier M/S dhl Pakistan has taken to this company as a unregisters however such company is registered in LTU Karachi.

The company practice to claim refund against zero rated sales & export but the input pertain to DHL is continuously deferred of above mentioned tax period, for further inquiry i observed that management is continuously contact to DHL authorities regarding registration but they did'nt give any response.

I want to take batter advise from yours professional views in this regards that How company can obtain the above deferred refund which is approx 130k.

Regards

Umar

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
this case was also happened with us.
FBR sent us a letter "inadmissible input tax".means supplier shown in unregistered while we take it in input.

suggestion is give DHL ur NTN no and let them know to take ur ntn in sales annexure 'c' and ask them to give their return copy.