Accountancy Forum

Full Version: why zardari tax?????????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we are very proud country where there is a special tax called Zardari tax. 10% of all the incomes[Wink]

Zardari has become 7th richest person of the world.

gr8 work zardari. may your soul rest in hell ofter your death[p]

greebun ka khun chusny waly itni jaldi nae marty [V]
i think this is not a right forum to discuss these things. Sorry but i visit this forum to learn something about tax laws not senseless quotes like this. <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Moamar Qazafi</i>
<br />we are very proud country where there is a special tax called Zardari tax. 10% of all the incomes[Wink]

Zardari has become 7th richest person of the world.

gr8 work zardari. may your soul rest in hell ofter your death[p]

greebun ka khun chusny waly itni jaldi nae marty [V]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I think you want to knw about the taxes which we studies in the buks............. i think you must also knw about jaga taxes. which we have to pay...

ap yae baten appp wo tax dety hen jisy hum apni buks mae parhty hen????????

to jo dety hen us ko parna us k bary mae jan"na zyada zururi hy

jo mae ny lika wo senc less nae jo ap keh rhy hen wo sncles hy
sorry if i hurt you. But we all (including you) pay taxes for eg your mobile and landline bills, electricity bills etc. I would like to know the profession you are in. <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Moamar Qazafi</i>
<br />I think you want to knw about the taxes which we studies in the buks............. i must also knw about jaga taxes. which we have to pay...

ap yae baten appp wo tax dety hen jisy hum apni buks mae parhty hen????????

to jo dety hen us ko parna us k bary mae jan"na zyada zururi hy

jo mae ny lika wo senc less nae jo ap keh rhy hen wo sncles hy
i am running a small business of my own..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Moamar Qazafi</i>
<br />i am running a small business of my own..

Mr. Sayub , you should not be sorry. You are absolutely right and I fully endorse your point. This is a forum to share intellectual, practical and academic discussions on taxation laws, policies, and tax reformations.

I just ignored this irrelevant post, but as you have raised the point, I think my duty is to second you. This topic should have been posted in General discussion forum, not on tax forum.

Just calling bhutta by tax does not make this topic suitable for tax forum.

Further, this is the major flaw, we take the easy step to criticize and simply criticize others. But we don't want to educate ourselves, the result is that when we reach that height we also behave indifferently as we have not developed ourselves to make the difference. How can we develop if such topics are posted at irrelevant place
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by student_of_law</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Moamar Qazafi</i>
<br />i am running a small business of my own..

Mr. Sayub , you should not be sorry. You are absolutely right and I fully endorse your point. This is a forum to share intellectual, practical and academic discussions on taxation laws, policies, and tax reformations.

I just ignored this irrelevant post, but as you have raised the point, I think my duty is to second you. This topic should have been posted in General discussion forum, not on tax forum.

Just calling bhutta by tax does not make this topic suitable for tax forum.

Further, this is the major flaw, we take the easy step to criticize and simply criticize others. But we don't want to educate ourselves, the result is that when we reach that height we also behave indifferently as we have not developed ourselves to make the difference. How can we develop if such topics are posted at irrelevant place

THE bhatta is called tax in our socity.........

mr president is collecting bhatta and giving it the name "tax"

it is not irrelevent topic

you must knw what kind of taxes you guys are paying and bhatta is a kind of tax which is levied by the current governament.

you said that we criticize other and we dont educate ourselves. now you are criticizing me and not understanding my point. the people like you who waste their skills in readig books and sharing only bookish knowledge are liabilities for my country. why dont you raise you voice againt it.

i think you must, at first study the economic survey of pakistan. and comapre it with india.

the current govt is doing nothing except collecting tax and transfering abroad.

your name suggests that you are a student of law but you are studing what we say in urdu "LAQANUNIAT"i might say[V]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Moamar Qazafi</i>
<br />

you must knw what kind of taxes you guys are paying and bhatta is a kind of tax which is levied by the current governament.

you said that we criticize other and we dont educate ourselves. now you are criticizing me and not understanding my point. the people like you who waste their skills in readig books and sharing only bookish knowledge are liabilities for my country. why dont you raise you voice againt it.

i think you must, at first study the economic survey of pakistan. and comapre it with india.

your name suggests that you are a student of law but you are studing what we say in urdu "LAQANUNIAT"i might say[V]
[/quote]

First of all I disagree with you that bhatta is called tax in our society. bhatta is called bhatta, purchi, donation, bribe but not tax, at least in serious circles of our society.

You say that we are wasting our skills in earning knowledge. With due respect I will say this is destructive approach. Knowledge is never wastage of time. Billions of rupees tax is collected in Pakistan that mechanism every Pakistani should know. This knowledge makes us aware of our rights and enable us to guard them. Many actions of tax authorities are curbed because the person challenging them has knowledge of tax.

However, the main point is something else which you are not understanding. These forums have been created with specific subject matters and according to forum posting guidelines displayed on left corner of screen. It says

<i>"Post in the correct forum. Please ensure that the subject matter of your topic relates to the theme of the forum."</i>

Corruption is reality , bhutta is reality, but our point is this is not the right place to post this topic. On this site there is general section to discuss everything under the hyperlink, All Forums. You should post this topic there.

On a seminar on the health issue if one starts discussing tax matter, then it will not make sense. Similarly, tax forum is for tax laws and policies, calling bhutta by the name of tax as satire , does not make it tax.

Our request is just to post at right forum. Decision is yours, we cannot stop you, but we have learnt a lot from this forum on tax issues and it is our right to raise voice when we see this forum going astray from the purpose for which it has been created.
In total agreement with student of law.#8626;with due respect Poster of this topic wants to raise voice against corruption by president by posting unauthenticated words of general depressed people of the society on tax forum. Will it work? Be honest.#8626; actually we are unable to understand what our problems are. Our problem is not merely corruption by our govt rather election of such. Why we elected this govt?. I appreciate your agitation against all wrongdoings of the govt but please identify your direction first. I can gurantee you that this is not the right place for the begining.#8626;at the risk of bothering you, how do you feel that other members of this forum post bookish topics but 'bhatta' 'zardari tax' is the most practical topic to discuss???
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by student_of_law</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Moamar Qazafi</i>
<br />

First of all I disagree with you that bhatta is called tax in our society. bhatta is called bhatta, purchi, donation, bribe but not tax, at least in serious circles of our society.

You say that we are wasting our skills in earning knowledge. With due respect I will say this is destructive approach. Knowledge is never wastage of time. Billions of rupees tax is collected in Pakistan that mechanism every Pakistani should know. This knowledge makes us aware of our rights and enable us to guard them. Many actions of tax authorities are curbed because the person challenging them has knowledge of tax.

However, the main point is something else which you are not understanding. These forums have been created with specific subject matters and according to forum posting guidelines displayed on left corner of screen. It says

<i>"Post in the correct forum. Please ensure that the subject matter of your topic relates to the theme of the forum."</i>

Corruption is reality , bhutta is reality, but our point is this is not the right place to post this topic. On this site there is general section to discuss everything under the hyperlink, All Forums. You should post this topic there.

On a seminar on the health issue if one starts discussing tax matter, then it will not make sense. Similarly, tax forum is for tax laws and policies, calling bhutta by the name of tax as satire , does not make it tax.

Our request is just to post at right forum. Decision is yours, we cannot stop you, but we have learnt a lot from this forum on tax issues and it is our right to raise voice when we see this forum going astray from the purpose for which it has been created.
[/quote]
at 1st
bhatta is called tax in our society....
Mr. 10 % is collecting bhatta by giving it the name tax.

i want to ask a simple question . why i have to pay zardari charges when i withdraw amount over 25000 from my bank account.
they call it bank charges tax etc. but i call it bhatta.

i earn that money paid tax and deposited it into bank and when i want to use it there is additional tax . why?????????

secondly
my prime objective is that you guys who call urslf as educated must make awairness among people against the taxes and there you by the governament and why the rich people are exempt from tax.

ok i dont have knowledge about where to post.

u have the knwledge of what being right and what is wronge. there are some other taxes leived by the gorvernment. do yu thing we should pay them in order to full their foreign bank accounts

if there is any accountability abt where these tax revenues is being used.?????

according to GEO only 2 % people are paying taxes. do you pay tax(other then sale tax)?????

the majorty of people who knw about tax gets thousands of ways to avoid tax....

agr hum tax dety hen to hamara hak banta hy yae jan'ny ka ky wo tax kaha use ho rha hy........

or mary khayal mae yahe wo forum hy jaha wo log bethy hen jo tax k bary mae janty hen...

yae bat agar mae genral discussion mae karta to koe faida nae.

tax k bary mae parhen or yae be parhen k wo istamal kaha ho raha hy????
or abi to ap log keh rhy hen k tax yar tax wo hum ne yaha c yae seekha wo seekha....

bad mae jin organization mae ap ny kam karna hy waha ap ke job he yae ho ge k tax bacha kae den
<br />at 1st
bhatta is called tax in our society....
Mr. 10 % is collecting bhatta by giving it the name tax.

i want to ask a simple question . why i have to pay zardari charges when i withdraw amount over 25000 from my bank account.
they call it bank charges tax etc. but i call it bhatta.

i earn that money paid tax and deposited it into bank and when i want to use it there is additional tax . why?????????

secondly
my prime objective is that you guys who call urslf as educated must make awairness among people against the taxes and there you by the governament and why the rich people are exempt from tax.

ok i dont have knowledge about where to post.

u have the knwledge of what being right and what is wronge. there are some other taxes leived by the gorvernment. do yu thing we should pay them in order to full their foreign bank accounts

if there is any accountability abt where these tax revenues is being used.?????

according to GEO only 2 % people are paying taxes. do you pay tax(other then sale tax)?????

the majorty of people who knw about tax gets thousands of ways to avoid tax....

You have so many misconceptions dear

Firstly tax on withdrawal was not introduced by Zardari but by Musharraft & Shoukat Aziz in 2005 through s.231 A.

Secondly, this is not additional tax, but just an adjustable tax for which you claim adjustment at the time of final payment of tax

Thirdly, this is our tax money , apart from foreign grants, from which government is able to pay salaries to government servants, build roads and bridges, provide subsidy to universities and colleges,etc. If there is no tax please provide solution how a state can meet these expenses.

Corruption is reality and no one can dispute that. But don't blame just leaders. Our clerk is corrupt. A small shopkeeper is corrupt sells on higher rates, tells a lie, misrepresent product of inferior quality as that of higher. A large amount of population is involved in electricity theft. So it is our national character. Not only high officers, even constable of police abuse his power for the benefits of his relatives.

Rich are not exempt from tax. This is our society, people like us, servants of grade 16, 17 , 18 of FBR who are corrupt and they join hands with the rich to evade their tax liability.

You are right that we have right to trace our tax money. But we will be able to do so when we as a nation abide by tax laws. Then we will have concern about tax money. Now we evade tax, we pay bribe to FBR officer, we under invoice, we are corrupt so why we would dare about our money.

Dear our leaders are our image. We are corrupt so our leaders are. If we become honest same will be our leaders.