Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Need Help..what to do..CFA after CA(ICAP) or ICAEW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. I'm wondering that after doing CA(ICAP), whats the best option? Guys say ICAEW provides ACA program in Pakistan. Has ICAEW a mutual recognition agreement with AICPA or not? Because ICAEW is within my reach and I can't just go abroad and do any other ACA from any other country. Is my main question is, Is ICAEW recognized by AICPA so that ACA from ICAEW can take IQEX test and become CPA? I actually want to work in US(I was born there) so I will need CPA but due to financial woes, I came to Pakistan to acquire the cheap yet quality education. I have aced Foundation modules of ICAP but my mind wanders what to do after it lol you know. I also thought about CFA but they say its a time-investment certification because the level exams aren't really hard but it takes so much time to finally be called CFA. So whats best for my after CA from ICAP?
Salam All

I have completed my articleship but stuck in MOdule E for the last 14 months, can anyone suggest if this program is worthwhile, it says, I am eligible to complete an HEC recognized MBA, which will be 18 years of education. My current employer has already suggested if I have an MBA I will be eligible for a promotion and increase in salary.

http//ucp.edu.pk/management-studies/degrees-programs/accel_mba.aspx

Please go through the site and tell me if an investment of 18 months will help me? The last date for admission is 17th or 27th of September

Please help
thanks
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by student_doctor</i>
<br />Salam All

I have completed my articleship but stuck in MOdule E for the last 14 months, can anyone suggest if this program is worthwhile, it says, I am eligible to complete an HEC recognized MBA, which will be 18 years of education. My current employer has already suggested if I have an MBA I will be eligible for a promotion and increase in salary.

http//ucp.edu.pk/management-studies/degrees-programs/accel_mba.aspx

Please go through the site and tell me if an investment of 18 months will help me? The last date for admission is 17th or 27th of September

Please help
thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> This is NOT some joke.... go post your own question. Just get off my ****