Accountancy Forum

Full Version: When to start taking classes for mod E?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when to start taking classes for mod e ?? planning bm,it in first six months and fr also from sir nb in first six months .. please can anybody guide
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cs007</i>
<br />when to start taking classes for mod e ?? planning bm,it in first six months and fr also from sir nb in first six months .. please can anybody guide
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

it depends upon your training routing..if u r outside of ur concerned city, it would certainly be difficult to manage the class schedule...
but i think classes should be taken in the second 6 months...1st 6 mnths to go through by urself to get the know how and major points of the syllabus...then 2nd to get the deep knowledge by a professional and compare the understanding you developed...last session to revise over and over...
it depends upon your training routing..if u r outside of ur concerned city, it would certainly be difficult to manage the class schedule...
but i think classes should be taken in the second 6 months...1st 6 mnths to go through by urself to get the know how and major points of the syllabus