Accountancy Forum

Full Version: KPMG Isb 2nd Interview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can any one tell me that waht type of questions will be asked in 2nd interview of KPMG Isb to be conducted on 28th November.

weather it will include acdemic question as these hv been asked in 1st interview?

now candidate have been asked to bring the originional documents with them....

I wasn't asked a single question from course. Its usually a general type of interview and hopefully u will be inducted as only those who r to inducted are called for 2nd interview.

Best of luck.
thanx
U were right only personal information has been asked
just a little bit has been asked from accounting
IAS 17 and 23

now do u know when they will call to inform us abt selection?
leases and related party oh my GOD
Can u guys plz share what type of academic questions u were asked in 1st interview
How many weeks will they take to call us after the 2nd interview?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by umer90</i>
<br />Can u guys plz share what type of academic questions u were asked in 1st interview
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

What are the date of filing income tax returns?

going concern mean?

Define Directly attributeable expense along with examples.

If company is going to be liquidate that giong concern assumption is nt present then how the auditor will report?

Internal control and components

indirect taxes?????

ye sb pocha tha un ne 1st interview main aur personal information...

and why we select you?
did anyone receive a mail regarding references? What if some one didnt get that mail?
You better contact HR personnel of KPMG.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by affiliate</i>
<br />did anyone receive a mail regarding references? What if some one didnt get that mail?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

If u hv not received the mail for refrences yet u can apply else where bcz kpmg has shortlisted the candidates......