Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA Vs MBA finance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Fellow,

I really appreciate my wellwisher "prac" from uae who has given me a lot of insight.

Now if some one can guide me about which is superior ACCA OR MBA Finance.

Thanks.

<font face='Verdana'>
salaam all,

it depends upon the personal interest, nature of the job, etc tht determines wht is better for us. otherwise, all qualifications r good for their respective domains. the real thing is the man behind the gun, n not the gun.

MBA finance has its best deplyement in financial institutions eg, investment/corporate banks, insurance, leasing, consumer banks, etc etc.
no doubt tht MBA finace is also very good in corporate sector as well. but i think that ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc n other similar qualifications r better suited here.
</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
Well i totally agree with mr.the_farhan as it all depend on area of interest. If u want to have a dynamic profession then MBA finance and CFA will be best suited otherwise ACA,ACCA are good enough who wants to live within the procedural work)

You need to consider that

MBA = Academic

ACCA = Professional

See Ya
-)
i would recommend u to have a clear career ambition. just ask urself where u want to see urself in say 10 years time, and plan accordingly.

with regards to SUPERIOR/INFERORITY of qualifications and their worth in the market, u can see detailedddddd discussions within the same group under ACCA Vs CA.

azeem