Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Is it better to do MBA Fianance or short courses ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear members Salam to all,

The cost of Reasonable Mba is about 250000-400000 rs which is not affordable for me.A friend of mine suggested me that u should better
do some specilized courses.

I have visited an institute at barkat market(LHR) they offer courses in import export , tax , accounting solution.

The teacher is an FCA from america.

Please tell me what to do.

With bundle of good wishes

Ateeq

<font face='Verdana'>
salaam all,

mr. imateeq, dont b misled by such institutions. v r not talking abt Information technology where ne1 can do six-month-short-courses n have it. remember one thing short courses can b valuable to a certain limit, but they r not ALL n ALONE, they cannot compete a proper MBA or other professional degrees like ACMA/ACCA/ACA ....

i agree tht fees r high but not more thn ur future n career!!!! specialized courses in tax etc r useful for ppl who hold a proper business/finance qualification n want to enhance their skills. but these r not good for a new-commer. it will not earn u the positions tht u wanna achieve.

if possible, try to get a full/part time job n take MBA or other proper qualifications alon side. u can take a weekend program also (if available)

we all pray the best for u

</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Dear members Salam to all,

The cost of Reasonable Mba is about 250000-400000 rs which is not affordable for me.A friend of mine suggested me that u should better
do some specilized courses.

I have visited an institute at barkat market(LHR) they offer courses in import export , tax , accounting solution.

The teacher is an FCA from america.

Please tell me what to do.

With bundle of good wishes

Ateeq

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Ateeq there is no such thing as an FCA from America,.. you need to seriously look into the institute in Barkat Market,.. America has CPAs. ie Certified Public accountants,.. FCAs may generally come from one of the Commonwealth countries... where it stands for Fellow Chartered accountants..

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
Dear The_Farhan & Prac

Thanks for guideing me , i m intersted to know the the scope of MBA Finance.

With bundles of prayers and kind wishes.

Ateeq

What is the short course for an IT person to understand Financial Audit?

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
What is the short course for an IT person to understand Financial Audit?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

They are short courses in IT not in finance