Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CISA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I cleared my CISA exam this year and now looking for a job where i can practically use it. I have done MS in computer sciences from LUMS
can anyone guide me?

Apply in the Risk management department of some Professional Services firm like FRSH, KPMG etc.

It is a big 4 and is one of the best when it comes to assurance services,.. infact I think KPMG in Karachi has one of the oldest consuting wing/firm in Pakistan, I am not too sure about the consulting wing in Lahore.

PwC - A F Ferguson in Lahore has a resounding consulting wing in Lahore who are big time in ERP implementation.

I'd recommend to check out with the Big 3 if you are interested in Lahore

A F Ferguson PwC
Tadeer Hadi Khalid KPMG
FRSH - EY
Abacus consulting (ex coopers and lybrand consulting)

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
I am working as project manager in a software house and drawing 55 k in pakistan. i dont have auditing experience but i want to shift to IS audit. what minimum salary they can offer me?