Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Help needed from Seniors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA Friends,
I am a new member of this form my name is Fahad Ahmed Khan and i am from karachi.

I am planing to go for an ACCA course, and for tht i tryed to gather as much information as i can, but still there are some issues that need to be revised and for that i need help from the senior members of this form.

My questions are

1)What is Fast Track? In ACCA
2)Do we have to pay extra for the Oxford Brooks degree other then the project fees?And if so then how much?
3)How much exemptions one can get in CIMA after completing ACCA.(just curious)
4)The Exact Subjects of CIMA
5)Detail info about MBA from Brooks university for ACCA members.(just curious)
6)Where can i get the study material for ACCA?Are the books available locally?
7)Is there any senior member(ACCA qualified) offering any group tutions in karachi if not then at least recommend any.

Please note that I am well aware of the institutes offering tutions for ACCA course in karachi but they are very expensive that why i am looking for private group tutors

Please reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Fahad A Khan

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"

Edited by - fak on Oct 25 2004 050326 AM
I think this post has been replied else where

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
yes u r right Pracs....
its been replied in students section...
btw mr FAK wht u r trying to do ..by posting the same forum again N again in different sections..??
plz don mind
regrads....

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
Hello Friends,AOA

I guess you guys didnt read the date and time i posted this message earlier,but didnt get the reply, i thought may be i posted in the wrong section thats why i post it again on a different section but this time not as a new topic but as a reply message.............

Fahad A Khan

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"

"Nothing is impossible b`coz impossible says itself I M POSSIBLE"

Edited by - fak on Oct 26 2004 74603 PM
oksssssssssss

There is a will. There is a way.
www.sarfraz.cjb.net
0333-4502662
Yeah and that is what I said, its been replied else where...

cheers