Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Financial Genetics..... How should we define it???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If an "Astronomical Chart" of a company could be drawn then obviously "Financial Genetic Code" of companies also exist there..... anybody wanna discuss?????

In general terms people have tried to trace this financial genetic code.. though a bit negatively... like the company failure indices we have had.
A genetic code's outcome is a success or failure. For example advances will let us know if a person will be prone to certain disease... so called inherent risk.
On the other hand, a company is not born strong or weak... it gets the position gradually as ... injections and tablets of corporate governance take their hold.. or not so.
Then we can predict the financial genetic code... which is ever evolving.... rather being static for humans.
This discipline is aleady subject to a lot of controversy and perhaps the term "financial genetic code" how much innovative it may sound is just the same old wine with new lable... if I may say so...)
Welcome CBP ([CICULT2BIS]... Can I Call You Like This To Be In Short)?????
I'm glad at least 2 find someone who could get my question!!!..
Disregard of all points of your replied, I'm quite happy to see that at least at this forum there are persons to pick all sorts of 'Questions' and contribute other than gossip... (and you know very well that to get the question means to get the answer)...
THIS IS THE WAY THAT OUR PROS SHOULD DIVERT THEIR APPROACH TOWARDS... AND THIS IS THE WAY OUR ACCOUNTNATNS SHOULD START TO THINK ALL IT ABOUT......THIS IS REALLY THE WAY FORWARD...
I'll reply your arguments a bit later cos I arrived back home after about 4 days outta town.
But again,... I must appreciate that you know that how to 'Dig'..!!!

Edited by - theone on Jul 13 2003 90544 PM