Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Muslim's Down fall, Reason is ..... Solution is...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalamulaikum to all
what the reasons that every where in the world the muslims are being slatured , killed , dishonoured , disgraced , deprived of their rights ,
THERE WAS A TIME THAT THE MUSLIMS USED TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF NON-MUSLIMS AND FOR THE PEOPLE OF ONLY ONE SHIP, USED TO GET INTO WAR WIHT SIX STATES(PPL NOT BEING THEIR RELITIVES OR EVEN COUNTRYFELLOWS)
BUT
IT'S THE TIME THE SKY IS WITTNESSING THAT IN EACH REGION OF THE WORLD THE BLOOD OF MUSLIMS IS SHREED ,<font size=5> ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE MULSIMS
</font id=size5>
what is the crime of people of KAHSMIR
what is the crime of people of PHILISTINE
WHAT IS THE CRIME OF PEOPLE OF AFGHANISTAN
what is the crime of people of IRAQ
what is the crime of people of BOSNEEYA
what is the crime of people of INDONESIA

Their only crime is that they "BELIEVE IN ONE"

WHAT ARE THE REASONS THAT MUSLIMS ARE SO WEAK THAT THEY HAS TO BEG THEIR SAFETY FORM THOSE WHO ARE THIRSTY FOR THEIR BLOOD SICE CENTRUIES.

IS IT BECAUSE
MUSLIMS ARE LITTLE IN NUMBER
IS IT BECAUSE
THEY DONT HAVE MONEY
IS IT BECAUSE
THEY DONT HAVE TECHNOLOGY
IS IT BECAUSE
THEY DONT HAVE LEADERS
IS IT BECAUSE
THEY DONT HAVE UNITY
IS IT BECAUSE
THEY DONT HAVE EDUCATION
IS IT BECAUSE
THEY DONT HAVE INTELIGENT PEOPLE
IS IT BECAUSE
THEY DONT HAVE ......
THEY DONT HAVE ......... ??????????

WHAT DO U THINK
AND WHAT DO U SUGGEST.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>IS IT BECAUSE
MUSLIMS ARE LITTLE IN NUMBER <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
How can they be little in number when the are 1/3rd of world's population

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>IS IT BECAUSE
THEY DONT HAVE MONEY <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
They are in the most concentrated oil strip

Solution?

1. stop crying like a dog who's been kicked
2. come out of this siege mentality
3. grow an ego and some self-respect

The rightful share is given only to those who demand it... not to those who cry and beg for it.

1. stop crying like a dog who's been kicked
2. come out of this siege mentality
3. grow an ego and some self-respect

The rightful share is given only to those who demand it... not to those who cry and beg for it.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

THATS pure IGNORANCY.... what do u want to say GUY .. i really discouraged ur thinking about DOWNFALL of MUSLIMS ..what does it mean ....???

ASIF ALI
Its just that i dont like to keep crying over our collective failures like some ppl do out of habit. The problem is thats the only thing they do, that is cry, and do nothing at all to improve their situation.

Nobody likes crybabies.

I think its important to discuss and analyse collective failures to learn from our mistakes. I remember someone saying that one thing he felt reading history was the fact that nobody learns from the history itself. I think that’s how history repeats itself. We don’t want to repeat our history (of 1958, 1965 and 1971 and 87 ...), do we?

For the sake of self determination and redirection to target, we should discuss and bring out our collective failures.

Now some of the members don’t discuss it on this forum. Quite understandable, they might be running against time to meet deadlines or might not want to air their views on such a medium or indeed anything, but the importance of discussing the failures carry its value, nevertheless.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>For the sake of self determination and redirection to target, we should discuss and bring out our collective failures.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

YES GOODMAN u saying right. Although i am a regular reader of this topic but not geting to write something about DOWNFALL of MUSLIMS & what is reason being harassed and discouraged of muslims in the this world... it is a long time topical issue,& i think all of members should discuss this issue and focus some relevent points which may be made out .... in my point of view

DOWNFALLS OF MUSLIMS

1 Populations of Muslims are too large as compare to to Non-muslims (specially Chrisitans)but if u see Country wise then None of Muslims country in a TOP 7 position in the world No.1 RUSSIAN FEDERATION, No 2 CANADA, No. 3 CHINA, No.4 U.S.A, No.5 BRAZIL, No.6 AUSTRALIA..... Only KAZAKISTAAN in a No. 9th position which is not so developed Muslim Country ... thats a big problem

2 If we talk about Technology,Scince,Fictions then currently there is no such a great Muslim personalities exist now ...why Muslims are not struggling to assess others ....?? this is really i dont know.

3 If u see MIDDLE EAST and other Muslim Countries specially in pakistan ... i think we r forgetting our moral values & moreover we dont follow our RELIGION .... GAMING, CHATTING,DATING, watching STARPLUS TV programmes and other ENGLISH CHANNELS(mixtures and impact of other religions),attempting CONCERTS, DANCE PARTIES etc. etc. what is going on by MUSLIMS ... ISLAM always prohibit as such a bad things.

4 DEAR friends Now tell me that a person is able to become again MEHMOOD GHAZNAVI( the greatest Conqueror) ,AHMAD SHAH ABDAALI,MUHAMMAD BIN QASIM in this DIRTY ENVIRONMENT .. i think answer is "NO" .....thats a BIG reason to downfall of MUSLIMS..because there is no such a great MUSLIM leader may not be able to appear again just for our huge mistakes ...

5 We FOLLOW just WORLD's rules thats how can we make a life much easier.just concentrating on Our STUDIES..Not CONCENTRATING our AAKHRAT. Our main objective is that we have to qualify CA, ACCA (i am just talking about chartered accountants) then has to earn some HEFTY amounts then enough.. kabhi kisi ne yeh sochaa hai k ..HOW to implement ISLAMIC ECONOMIC SYSTEM ... how to follow ISLAMIC rules regarding business matters, how to prevent INTEREST.( i think minor one )

6 AND LASTLY MUSLIMS have a great islamic book specially "QURAN MAJEED" but we dont follow it.... why ...??

yaar LITERACY its not the matter for MUSLIMS ... hum se pehlay jo aaye they (mentioned above ) woh bhi tu hum me se hi they ... agree.?

this kind of CRITICISM of MUSLIMS has been continuely happening. if we want to make a GOOD IMAGE and reputation all over the world then
we would reallly consider our mind in a positive way ....( hands se nahi tu kam as kam mind se tu beat kar saktey hai ....but kiyu nahi kar paa rahay hai ... i realy dont know )

ASIF ALI
Some times its better to close your eyes to evade the reality, why? cus reality is heart breaking.

I remember speaking to someone on this forum when COAS (Gen Musharaf) installed Shukat Aziz as PM. Shukat has the top mangement skills but he is not a politician and he was destined to fail, so is he doing when we see that all the decisions are being taken by Shaikh Rashid and COAS.

I believe we as a nation are in free fall. Did any other nation had a free fall in the past, yes. In USA there was a time when it was legally allowed for civil servants to charge percentage commission to everybody who walks in (thereby recong. corruption), now USA is a the leading democracy. The question is how can we recover... Historically nations progressed by addressing three issues in order.
1. social infrastructure
2. Political infrastructure
3. Finally, economic infrastucture.

Social infrastructure, we need land reforms and eradiction of landlords and feudal sys, access to law and order and the state must, must guarantee basic rights. Reforming social infrastucutre will lead to the correction of polotical infrastrucutre. The existence of impartial accountability judical system will help the innocent. ALso non democractic forces should aim to learn to remain with in their staturoty boundries and must not over throw elected govts. no matter how bad they were. Finally the problems of economy will need addressing.

Whats happening now is that we are trying to address economy without providing a sound political or social infrastructure. The govt. claims economic success and 30 Billion foreign reserves but how much of it was the result of Govts. planning. None.