Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Inernship or training required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need accounts training or intership so if any one knows about any firm which offers training or internship so please let me know.

regard
Nasir

I think you will have to put in a little more effort than that, if you are interested for an 'internee position' with an accouting firm I would recommend you to visit some of these in your city. A list of registered accounting firms can be downloaded from ICAP's official website

www.icap.org.pk

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
just connect the icap website

Ace
go to ...
www.icap.org.pk
from here u'll find the address of firms ...go to the firms office and drop ur CV there thay will call u for an interview...

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
[quoteI think you will have to put in a little more effort than that, if you are interested for an 'internee position' with an accouting firm I would recommend you to visit some of these in your city. A list of registered accounting firms can be downloaded from ICAP's official website <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>from here u'll find the address of firms ...go to the firms office and drop ur CV there thay will call u for an interview...[/quote]

plzz dear give me the real path of that site.. I have searched but unable to find the real address that where the firm's name and addresses are..???

ASIF ALI
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>I think you will have to put in a little more effort than that, if you are interested for an 'internee position' with an accouting firm I would recommend you to visit some of these in your city. A list of registered accounting firms can be downloaded from ICAP's official website<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>from here u'll find the address of firms ...go to the firms office and drop ur CV there thay will call u for an interview...<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

plzz dear give me the real path of that site i have searched but unable to find the address

ASIF ALI
first u have to find a "pawa"...then u can do internship in a good firm

Ace
nasir ..mai nay app ko email ker di hai list...firms ki with address app check ker lo plz

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
first u have to find a "pawa"...then u can do internship in a good firm

Ace
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

There is a will. There is a way.
www.sarfraz.cjb.net
0333-4502662
www.icap.org.pk

HEART BEATS ( try try again )