Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HeLP pLzzzzz.......My CarRiER nEEds UUUUUUUUU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yaar kabhi aisa bhi karna parta hai...coz some people donot admit their fault...

Ace

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> bohat blolna ko maan kar raha ha par choro kia fiada
.......hey baja fira ha kia<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Somebody explain the meaning of this sentence, translation in english would be appreciated

hi...yaar yeh "sohana" ki wording hai...actually she is impressed by "bhai log"...thatz y she is using such language...waisay Apocalypse yaar help me and try to find a girl named "sonadia shah" in CA module D...yeh sohana kabhi khud hi "sonadia" ban ker apnay he messages ko reply kerti hai aur phir dobara "sohana" ban jaati hai...

Ace
hmmm
than starts calling her in bad language
like say her bitch,**** out....like that start this u will understand

hmmm

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
hmmm

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Somebody, please extract the meaning out of this post. (if there is any)

Apocalypse I have got the meaning of that post...actually she was saying that she is on the wrong forum...she should be on a Psychological forum...to consult her problem there...

and Sohana plz yaar...y u r using such a bad language for ur self...continue the discussion in a good manner...otherwise dont reply...

Ace
Cool Guys. Dont Get Angry........

Still Good Research Mani Bhai -)

hmm
if maani is son of thier parents
than he will never reply to my posts
lets see if he is or if he isnt
let see if he is keen to prove that he is not by replying
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
scobby do be doooooooooooooo
byeeeeeeeeee i am waiting to see

Hey what happened its an accountancy Forum. Plz dont get Personal Out here. Adhere to its ethics . Thanks

sure arsalan
but i never get stop to reply ..who have some problems

hi Sohana...how are u? I am sure ur not fine...
It seems u r not in ur senses...still I dont want to talk to u in the manner that u adopted...
Bye

Ace
Thats probably the better Attitude as adopted by MAANI. U should Ignore personal biases in this forum.

Edited by - swalat on Dec 26 2004 61149 PM
AOA to all !
Hi sohana ! first of all cong8 on getting 860 marks in Fsc. Ok . Basically when u r talking abt Asaan / Mushkil . I beleive its nothing . Nothing is impossible in this world . Listen jo log CA KARTEY HEIN WOH BHI TOU INSAAN HEY NAAA. SO WHY u r insiting or hesitation to enter in the field of accountancy. yes accord to my opinion u shud go towards ACCA in start just go for tuition baki ALLAH per chor d0h sabh theek ho jayeh gah. Dont loose ur heart and try try again . ]
ACCA es liyyeh bcz it has global authorisation very demanding degree in European country a short cut of getting Chartered accountancy job in pakistan.But dont think that key yeh bachoonh ka kheel hey bcz u have to struggle in every field to get fruitful results.
Regards
Abdul samad www.geocities.com/samadsh

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
hi
hello to all
well i wana help .......a help which will decide my future...so plz answer me
i have done fsc in pre medical with 860 marks but coulnd got admission in any medical college u know its tough so now i want to join ca/acca anything
so anyone there to answer me that should i join this line or not it will now difficult for me to join accountancy ..having no any backgroung of accouts..i have done good job by taking maths upto matric n than in fsc though i havent take maths but u know in physics n chemistry half is maths n half is theory
my question is join karo ka na..kia ya ab difficult ho ga mera leeya?
and what to take ca or acca.....i want to take that which sounds more job opportuinites......plz helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

and which is the most difficult module of ca..........

i am from lahore..also tell me which accadmey should i join.skans/caps/pac...or wht u say ....
n if we done ca in 7-8 years instead of 6 years ....will it affect job or on salary....
well whts the least salary of fresh ca n of acca ...
whats the scope of ca in future n of acca .........will it rol jaien ga like eng or med
tell me plz its the question of my carrier.......
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

A-Samad.
ok thanks jee

Pages: 1 2 3