Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Please be Specific in respect of ACTUARIES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Members,
Assalaam-u-Alaikum, I appeal those who are aware of the procedures of being actuary to adopt such fine procedure that it is understandable for every reader. For example
What are the names of the bodies from where a student can qualify as an actuary while in Pakistan?
What are the entry requirements specific to Pakistan?
What are the subjects that are to be studied?
What are the Fees?
What are the rules of Progression?
What happens if a student fails? etc. etc.

I think this will be a much better approach so that it becomes like a guide.
Thanks!

Not ignorance but ignorance of ignorance is the death of knowledge.
Atif,

I'm afraid most, if not all, of these questions have already been answered by me and other members on this forum in the past. May I suggest that you search this forum for all the relevent posts to the Actuarial Profession.

If there is anything in particular that you don't get answer to by reviewing earlier posts then I'm sure other members who are familiar with the Actuarial Profession, that includes me, would welcome such questions.

DT

senior members have already given a lot of consideration to this topic...

Ace

HEART BEATS ( try try again )
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

HEART BEATS ( try try again )
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

STOP YOUR ANNOYING POSTINGS!

--------------------------
See Ya
-)
Visit www.accountancystudents.co.uk
k