Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HELP me about ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
hey can n e one tell me that can acca be done after inter or is necessary to do a levels for it
haan n one thing more that if we do inter than wat other exams we have to give to go for acca
You have to be pakistani graduate or cat or a levels to start acca. if you are ca inter then you get exemption from first 4 papers of acca.
Mr. COOl
if u hav done inter, and wants to b an ACCA, CAT route is best for u.
it is also time saving and gives u exemption from part 1 of acca and also helps u in other parts of acca. but it is little bit costly(it will take almost around Rs 100k)
it will take normally 1-1.5 years to comlete, but if u can do a bit of hard word work u can also complete in 6,7 months.
So A levels and Graduation will not be as beneficial as it.
BUT REMEMBER by doing graduation or A LEVELS u may hav/enjoy other advantages/benefits
JUST REMEMBER MY WORDS IF YOU WANNA PASS DONT JOIN PAC! IF YOU WANNA FAIL THEN JOIN PROFESSIONALS ACADEMY OF COMMERCE. IT IS BEING RUN BY BEASTS LIKE JAFFAR HUSSAIN WHO HAS LOST CONTROL OF HIS SUBORDINATES WHO HARRASS THE STUDENTS. EVEN A GIRL WAS SEXUALLY HARASSED BY ITS ECONOMICS TEACHER.PAC DOESNT PROVIDE STUDENTS WITH THE BOOKS THAT THEY CHARGE FOR.AT THE END OF THE COURSE THEY COME UP WITH HIDDEN CHARGES FOR FILTER EXAM THAT THEY NEVER REVEALED.ITS MANAGEMENT IS CORRUPT TEACHERS ARE BLOODY. DONT JOIN PAC
after reading the whole three pages...
i think i am going to go for CAT + ACCA...
as i just did my FSC...and this is going to be MY FIRST MAJOR DECISION.
wish me luck GUYZ![)]
n thanX![8D]
Dear Mr Samad,

There is a big diffrence in UK and pakistani stream.
When it comes to practical work,tax and corporate laws are used everyday in accounting work.
So if u wanna work in Pakistan, u better know pakistani laws n not english laws.
By the way who told u ACCA's r getting 60 k satrt salary?I seriously doubt it.
Thanks
Bakht
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bakht200</i>
<br />Dear Mr Samad,

There is a big diffrence in UK and pakistani stream.
When it comes to practical work,tax and corporate laws are used everyday in accounting work.
So if u wanna work in Pakistan, u better know pakistani laws n not english laws.
By the way who told u ACCA's r getting 60 k satrt salary?I seriously doubt it.
Thanks
Bakht

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
its better to pass exams then opting pk variant. its really difficult especially the corporate law section is too much technical. jub musibat parey gi tu practical work ho hi jata hai.[D] i know coz i am an acca student myself.
and its horrbile that acca's are getting 60k starting. i think its a new joke.
hi i am sana i am new in this forum and i want to join this profession but i have very little knowledge of it plz let me know how i post my queries in this forum i am eager to gain knowledge about acctuary and if any one is available for study i can do it online for EXAM 1 probability reply me soon on my email address sony_nedian2002@yahoo.com
thanks
ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM MY FRIEND
THOUGH I HAVE DONT MY INTERMEDIATE JUST BUT ALHAMDULILLAH BY THE ENORMOUS BLESSINGS OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH I HAVE AN INFORMATION.YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUR ACCA SO BROTHER I TELL THE SCOPE OF ACCA IS VERY GOOD HERE YOU WILL EARN INITIALLY 30000 BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO FROM UK SO YOU MAY EARN 100000 P/M AND YOU CAN STAY THERE. IT IS A GOOD FIELD OF ACCOUNTIUNG BUT IN THIS STUDY THERE IS NOT A SEMESTER SYSTEM YOU WILL HAVE TO PASS 14 SUBJECTS THERE IS NO LIMIT OF TIME YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR TARGET WITHIN 2YEARS OR 4 YEARS BUT THE RESTRICTION IS THAT YOU CAN JUST TAKE 7 SUBJECTS IN A YEAR. AND YOU ASKED ABOUT THE DIFFRENCE OF DOING ACCA HERE AND IN UK. SO MY DEAR BROTHER THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BUT THE THING IS THAT IF YOU DO ACCA IN UK YOU CAN EASILY EARN GOOD AMOUNT BUT YOU KNOW AS I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU. YOU KNOW BROTHER IT IS A WORLD WIDE RECONGNIZED DEGREE PROVIDED BY UK ONLY THERE IS NO ANY PARTNER OF UK. THEREFORE NO DIFFERENCE TO STUDY HERE OR THERE BUT EXCEPT EXCEPTIONS. YOU JUST HAVE TO REGISTER YOURSELF AS A ACCA STUDENT FROM ANY INSTITUTE AFFILIATED WITH UK THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO JOIN ANOTHER COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY TO STUDY THE SUBJECTS OR YOU MAY HIRE ANY PRIVATE TEACHER AS YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT SO I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO GIVE YOU AN AUTHENTIC REPLY MAY BE I WILL NOT COME ON THIS FORUM SO THEREFORE I LEAVE HERE MY ID ON YAHOO JUST FOR HELPING YOU. master_19862004@yahoo.com
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by omerfarooqmeerbhar</i>
<br />ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM MY FRIEND
THOUGH I HAVE DONT MY INTERMEDIATE JUST BUT ALHAMDULILLAH BY THE ENORMOUS BLESSINGS OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH I HAVE AN INFORMATION.YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUR ACCA SO BROTHER I TELL THE SCOPE OF ACCA IS VERY GOOD HERE YOU WILL EARN INITIALLY 30000 BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO FROM UK SO YOU MAY EARN 100000 P/M AND YOU CAN STAY THERE. IT IS A GOOD FIELD OF ACCOUNTIUNG BUT IN THIS STUDY THERE IS NOT A SEMESTER SYSTEM YOU WILL HAVE TO PASS 14 SUBJECTS THERE IS NO LIMIT OF TIME YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR TARGET WITHIN 2YEARS OR 4 YEARS BUT THE RESTRICTION IS THAT YOU CAN JUST TAKE 7 SUBJECTS IN A YEAR. AND YOU ASKED ABOUT THE DIFFRENCE OF DOING ACCA HERE AND IN UK. SO MY DEAR BROTHER THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BUT THE THING IS THAT IF YOU DO ACCA IN UK YOU CAN EASILY EARN GOOD AMOUNT BUT YOU KNOW AS I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU. YOU KNOW BROTHER IT IS A WORLD WIDE RECONGNIZED DEGREE PROVIDED BY UK ONLY THERE IS NO ANY PARTNER OF UK. THEREFORE NO DIFFERENCE TO STUDY HERE OR THERE BUT EXCEPT EXCEPTIONS. YOU JUST HAVE TO REGISTER YOURSELF AS A ACCA STUDENT FROM ANY INSTITUTE AFFILIATED WITH UK THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO JOIN ANOTHER COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY TO STUDY THE SUBJECTS OR YOU MAY HIRE ANY PRIVATE TEACHER AS YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT SO I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO GIVE YOU AN AUTHENTIC REPLY MAY BE I WILL NOT COME ON THIS FORUM SO THEREFORE I LEAVE HERE MY ID ON YAHOO JUST FOR HELPING YOU. master_19862004@yahoo.com
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

wht is this yaar? wht are you saying. how could acca's stay in uk if they dont get job & you can give 4 papers in one year
so dont belive on wht written..
Yes me too ..

I have read All the posts with care .. But still confused, I am B.comm From HEC rec. Univ. Now is ACCA is better option OR CMA ??
AOA

Salam to everyone, I have been reading these forums for quite some time now, and see all the difficulties that everyone is going through. I suggest you check out this site, so that you can see how many people have advice for you that is suitable, also this iste is very good for getting information on reports about accounting!

http//www.feeree.com/pages/accounting
So guys tell me, was anyone able to get any useful infromation from the the site

http//www.feeree.com/pages/accounting
salamzz
even I am having the same problem but u can do ACCa in pakistan. in SKANS for example it is done from british council.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17