Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HELP me about ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Thank You very much Applee and Bruce100.

You both are doing great contribution. Please continue your frequent visits, so V will be more benefited.

Regards.
MSBF is one of the growing institute in karachi its in gulshan very gud teachers and very professional reasonable fees and the thing i like abt them is dat they r nt over crowded and their exam preparation setup is very different from other institutes..........

contact no. of concerned person in MSBF is 03453051699
@Farhan
As you have mentioned that you have done ICS, first you need to determine your interest, I.e, whether you want to do ACCA seriously.
If you are willing to do ACCA then nothing is difficult once you are on the way, do reply what you think.
www.accaglobal.com if you are still looking. This should have everything you need.

Also www.big4interview.com
salam to all plz any oneany give me some info tht either mba(hrm)...eligible for acca or acma ...if he/she have already knowledge of accounting and finance ....plz...my mba is going to be completd in coming months so i want to do..acca or acma...which one is suitable and how any subjects exemption i will get...plz guide me...
ACCA is better....u will get exemptions of first three parpers...F1 F2 & f3....u will have to attempt remaining 11 papers
salam to all borthers,,,
i did B.COM 2 years ... now i am confusion about doing acca or mba ,, what i should do mba or acca ... because now a days mba consume more time then acca , now a days Mba is 3 1/2 years ...
Plz give me best suggestion with proper reasons... thanx
soo much reply u got
I am ACCA affiliate and also from sargodha
Dear.....No need to go to UK...U have got ACCA paltinum SKANS and other good colleges are here...If u r planning to join ACCA then must kept in mind That ACCA is expensive and not an easy qualification..,mera matlb ye nahi k ye namumkin hy..It is much easy for u if u think and study with concepts (not Ratta)Takrebn 20,000(UK+tuition fee) bnti hy aik paper ki.and 14 paper hepehly 3 bht ziada easy he....pher tufff......but again if u study with concepts then its very easy......
<qasimi3882@gmail.com>
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maani</i>
<br />waisay...what type of jobs a finance manager have to do...i mean what would be his daily routine in office?

Ace
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I am working in the capacity of Asst. Finance Manager.
Usualy finance manager is responsible for working capital management of the company, helping in raising suitable type of fundings for the new projects and business expansions, maintaining the bank accounts balances accordingly by keeping in mind for future payments and P.D.C.(post dated cheques) given to parties. overall he is the person who has access to the fanances of the company to use it in the best interest of the company's affairs and hence maximsing the shareholders' wealth.

Comments on my post are appreciated.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by turithegreat</i>
<br />no brother ACCA is not a course.it is a degree.after completing the ACCA Part-2,you got the Bsc(Hons) degree in applied accounting,after the completion of ACCA Part-2,and after completing the ACCA Part-3,you got the ACCA degree and also win the M.B.A degree
Yar plz guide me how to get BSc Hons degree and MBA degree????
I am appearing in last 2 papers of ACCA.
reply soon plzzzzzzzzzzzz
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by maani</i>
<br />just connect to www.accaglobal.com
u ll find everything there...

Ace
Just Go to PAC , Platinum College for ACCA
i m pursuing CA from ICAI . i want to apply for ACCA after dat. pls help me in this regard
hi,
Thanks for nice information
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17