Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HELP me about ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
salamz,
well app logon ki discussion say to main nay ab paka plan bana liya hai kay acca kerna hai too uk sa..nahi to kerna hi nahi...ap loog keh rahay thay kay pakistan say acca karoo ya uk say its same but ager app kay teachers hi sahi na hoon then ap kesay ker sakoo gay acca...or yahi app loog baat ker rahay hoooo....
ok
babyee

m.waqas
if you can afford uk study lol then you would have to go there )
good luck

HEART BEATS ( try try again )
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
salamz,
well app logon ki discussion say to main nay ab paka plan bana liya hai kay acca kerna hai too uk sa..nahi to kerna hi nahi...ap loog keh rahay thay kay pakistan say acca karoo ya uk say its same but ager app kay teachers hi sahi na hoon then ap kesay ker sakoo gay acca...or yahi app loog baat ker rahay hoooo....
ok
babyee

m.waqas
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Waqas bhai dont get dis-hearted..... I was just talking abt the colleges in multan.... In Lhr everything is well and u can join SKANS or PAC or even ASCEND..... And i hope this wont be the case in Lhr... Many students are stdying ACCA here and i hope that there wont be any problem for u in Lhr......

And of course the best option will be to go abroad if u have the enough resources....

Thanks........

Happy New Year
well thanks for ur suggestion...or rahi baat resources ki to my father can efford dat,s why i was asking u 2 tell me abt the difference....anywayz main lahore ga kay bhi deekhon ga zaroor....
ok g
babayeee

m.waqas
hmmmmmm its your choice ) good luck hope you will take soon a good decision )

HEART BEATS ( try try again )
Hi Waqas!
well for deciding to join ACCA a global recognition and Professional Education. As well i have heard form many guys that ACCA qualified from UK and PAkistan has no difference but Differnce is salary .ACCA qualified from UK will give u an oppurtunity to earn 60,000 start salary in PKN.but ACCA from PKN may vary from Cand. to Cand. May startf from 20,000 PKR. Thats the only difference .
There r many reasons for earning 60,000 start salary point from UK and from PKN. i will tell u later.
but click on http//pakistan.accaglobal.com
[url][/url]

Regards !
Abdul Samad MBA(iiui); ACCA (2.3&2.4)

www.geocities.com/samadsh
hi!

im also a student of acca in lca ,i wud like to ans ur ques
firstly there is not ne diff in acca here or pak.. but ppl prefer to study here coz acca is relatively new in pak so the teacherz available r not actually aacca qualified most of them r ca n have less experience bout acca plus,after doin acca u can work as financial advisor in ne multinational in pak,
n the benefit of studyin here is tht most of the bluechips in pak prefer foriegn qualified acca plus london is the second capital market of the world so u can secure a good designation in ne multinational in pak

hi ria

good to see your post, we would appreciate if u could formally introduce urself under "Meet the Members" section.

also please let me know why did u prefer to join LCA over FTC?

Kind Regards

Azeem

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
Hi All.

First to introduce myself, I am Aamer Sikandar from Multan. I am ACCA and ACMA. I was Pakistan place winner thrice in ACCA and was also third in core papers. I was also world second in paper 3.4. As rgards ICMAP I was first in all Pakistan in foundation. Currently I run my own practice as beusiness consultant. Refer to www.asbc.com.pk

I want to clarify here, that it is a misconception that their are no good teachers in Multan. Its only that institutes like beaconhouse do not intend to pay good. Guess what they want to pay a qualifdied teacher for 4 hours class, just Rs 12000 per month. One will be nuts to join them. Same is case for other big names.
As regards cpmparison, I do not know about Lahore, but I had a student from SKANS lahore in last semester who studied paper 2.4 and 2.5 from me and hopefully he shall pass. He was very happy about his performance in papers. As regrds result comparisons, at least in last 1 1/2 years, only one of my student flunk in CAT paper 5, and that too because he was obsessed with the idea of going to UK. Even few days before exams, he was in Islamabad arranging his UK VISA.
Though I have now started my own ACCA college under the name of MAPS located in premises of MIMS (Bosan Road), where I am currently offering CAT paper 5-10,A level accounting and business studies, but I do occassionally take senior classes in personal tution. All those who intend to move from Multan to Lahore, are invited to attend one week free classes. If you are not satisfied, then no strings are attached.
I personally feel that students move from Multan due to other attractions of Lahore and not because of lack of educational facilities. And While in MUltan they only go for big names.
Let me introduce you another good teacher. He is Mr Sajid Shafiq CA, currently running MCA. MCA has earned 100% result most of the times.

I am sorry if my mail sounded like a personal advertisement, but it is necessary given the quantumn of charges brouht about in preceeding cases on Multan based accounting instructors.

Aamer Sikandar
Hey RIA AOA !
Basically u r studying here in LCA u can say .bt itna bhi nahi . Pakistan is blessed by qualified and professional teachers . as well there r also number of CPAs , ACMAs and volume od CCAs is also incresing yearly. So pak has also qualified workforce .
BUT YES V CANT COMPARE IT WITH EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. Pak is too far behind .
Regards
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
acca is relatively new in pak so the teacherz available r not actually aacca qualified most of them r ca n have less experience bout acca
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Edited by - seesamad on Jan 13 2005 93508 PM
AOA!
Hello Aamer Bhai First of all Congr8 on qualifying ACCA " MAy ALLAH give me oppurtunity to complete ACCa .
Then accord to my knowledge Sir Sajid Shaffique is ACA and now manageing a university in islamabad named Univeristy of LAHORE china chowk islamabad. m i right . tell me
Regards !
Abdul Samad MBA-itm (iiui); ACCA(2.3 &2.4)

Hi All.

Let me introduce you another good teacher. He is Mr Sajid Shafiq CA, currently running MCA. MCA has earned 100% result most of the times.

hello everyone,
well thank u very much for ur help....well imria plz tell me about my college lca..is that the best institute in uk for acca qualification...and how you compare lca with other colleges in london for acca...or samad bahi yeh salary main itna difference kuon hai zara plz mujhay yeh bhi btayeen ..jab course is same then y there is a huge difference in salary...kya yeh difference multanational companies main hai ya humari local companies bhi uk acca,z ko hi prefer kerti hain....
m waiting 4 ur reply
byeee

m.waqas
hello
who says that acca is easy ?its not easy at all so if anybody thinks its a short cut he is wrong.yah ofcouse its not as difficult as ca(pk) but it dos not mean it wont have any worth here many acca qualified would soon get good jobs in multinational companies mayb not in ca firms bcoz of icap dominance and one more thing after doing acca u have far more knowledge than a ca .ca is difficult bcoz icap never lets anybody pass its exms even sometimes deseving students r denied thats only to build a repo that its mighty difficult ah sure it is but ca students would tell u that probably icap is the meanest of institutes when it comes to passing a student .even icaew is far more easier to qualify so it doen't mean that acca or cafrom icaew is easy ,they just give u what u deserve whereas icap doesn't GOD KNOW Y

KHAN
<b> Salam , [)]
recently a frnd adviced me to do CAT instead of A levels. i wanted to know wht is beta for a person wanting to persue CA as a career.
can anyone suggets any gud institutes in lhr ???
thnx
and han max how much tim edo u guys think a person with basic a/c knowledge i.e. who has taken a/c in O levels will require toi pass CAT part 1 and 2 ( i think normally they both take 3 months each) </b>

[})]
[o)]

Sahar
<b> Salam , [)]
recently a frnd adviced me to do CAT instead of A levels. i wanted to know wht is beta for a person wanting to persue CA as a career.

can anyone suggets any gud institutes in lhr ??? [})]

and han max how much time do u guys think a person with basic a/c knowledge i.e. who has taken a/c in O levels will require toi pass CAT part 1 and 2 ( i think normally they both take 3 months each) thnx </b>

[o)]

Sahar
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17