Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HELP me about ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
just connect to www.accaglobal.com

..TURITHEGREAT..
<b><b>YAAR PLZZ DONT USE THIS FORUM MERELY FOR ADVERTISING!I AM SEEING THIS POST EVERYWHERE!!</b></b>[(!][(!][(!][(!][(!]

fahim
dear sir
i want to addmit any of your college
please sir reply me about how i will addmit in your college
regard asad ali khan
hi!
how r u guyz?
Hello every 1
This is Saqib here.... in bcom final.and Doing Pipfa (APA)

would any 1 plz tell me that what will be more preferable for me caz i wanna do ACCA .... either should i do it frm pak.. or Uk?

if i take tution there in Uk so will there be some more Efficient teachers or more favorable environment ( or tell me any thing which could be help me in understanding ) so that i will be able to pass my ACCA with in 3.5 years or soon..... caz i don't wanna hang in it.... caz i have seen lots of students doing ACCA but havnt' seen ACCA qualified except 2 students.....

Regards.
S.Saqib
hi
how u said that u havent seen ACCA

Nasir Ramzan
0300-3136117
well nasir

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>
<b>hi everybody....i myself didn't knew abt acca before readin the forum...but i don't understand why people are afraid of acca...i know its tough but nothing in this world is easy...life is not a bed of roses......i think v should take risks in life..v should chose tough jobs...an achievement without struggle has no maza...
anyways abt studying from pk or uk...i think its not that v'll get jobs on the basis of the institute or country v have studied from......but infact on the basis of our skill,effort n callibre to do work....
hope nothig in this message has rude remarks abt anything or anybody...
i appologize if there is any misunderstanding....
anyways take care
regards

p.s.(actually im free now a days so i don't have much work to do...therefore mostly i search the web...n u'll find me repling regularly untill my classes start.........byeee)</b>
No offence taken, by any one I presume.
hi all..........
its been some time, since i joined this forum...
i think its good that others are gaining some knowledge

ACCA
is it possible that i can qualify ACCA without any tution just give papers on my own
I have the same question as scorpion??

~O~N~E~
You will have to take tuitions for some exams eg 2.2, 2.3, 2.6 and CORE (just to name a few) even if you have a GCE background.
well i am doing cat what i know is that there is no difference btw uk and pakistan in case of acca cuz its all the same there is nothing about the institute on ur certificate so not to worry well if u go to uk thats better cuz there u get better chances of articles ship and ACCAs r the highly paid professionals there aur yeah kay acca is not a degree but better then a degree its just like ca and much better than MBA
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ahmedjabbar</i>
<br />well i am doing cat what i know is that there is no difference btw uk and pakistan in case of acca cuz its all the same there is nothing about the institute on ur certificate so not to worry well if u go to uk thats better cuz there u get better chances of articles ship and ACCAs r the highly paid professionals there aur yeah kay acca is not a degree but better then a degree its just like ca and much better than MBA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I won't agree with ACCA being 'better than a degree'. It all depends on various different things. An ACCA qualified would definitely have more knowledge than a BSc. in Accounting and Finance but might not be in a better position in the professional circle. And then again, CA might not be better than MBA from Harvard or any other top-notch university.

I am by no means degrading ACCA nor CA, but people should realize that H.R professionals would at any given day pick an MBA from a top university rather than an ACA.

But yeah, if you're an ACCA plus ACA and got your work experience from , lets say, PWC, then definitely you have better chances.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17