Accountancy Forum

Full Version: help me out !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dear Sir AS-SALAM-MU-ALIAKUM ..,
sir i have completed my I.COM and now i m planing to do CA but sir ,1sti m like very much puzzled.. so gyide me out if u can .. i would like to u that what i have started after I.COM i m doing CAT .. is that will be all right for me .. then i planning to do my ACCA .. but some people sayz that .. if i will do ACCA then i will be considered as CA .. is that true .. the people sayz that .. i need 3 yrs expersience under a AUIT firm.. then i will considered as CA.. so sir .i would like from u to slove my this problem .. i will be very glad to u ..

zeeshan_S
Hi,

I'm pleased to learn that u r interested in accountancy and willing to do some specialized degree. If u have the ability and patience required in this profession, u must join it. To become a CA, it is mandatory to join an audit firm. If u do ACCA, u need to get your articles completed. This will be a tenure of 3 years after completing AccA. Ur 3 years will be counted from the date you get registered.

U r welcomed to ask any querry.

shaheryar
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Dear zeeshan,

Mr. shaheryar is right, but i would like to make it more clear, as far as CA is concerned, ur articleship counts for the peridd during which u remained registered with the ICAP, and the articleship must be with the Chartered Accountant firms. However the case for ACCA is different, u just have to get experience from any accredited employer of ACCA, it may be a public listed company, it is not neccessary to work with an Audit firm, u can do articleship before qualifying, during ur studies, and even after qualifying ACCA, u cannot get membership of ACCA till u have completed ur articleship.

Raza
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

S M R
Aslam o Alaikam, Zeeshan

Don’t worry nothing is hard friend 'success doesn’t come to you- you go for success'. If you would work hard then you'll pass defiantly. I agree with Raza, CA via CAT & ACCA is best, even after completion of ACCA you can get Bsc (hon) degree as well from Oxford Brooks (London) university.

After completion of ACCA you need to do just one Project (search and analysis project) to get the Bsc (hon) in applied accounting degree.

Regards

SAJJAD DAR

Edited by - sajjad_dar2000 on Jul 21 2003 81507 PM

Edited by - sajjad_dar2000 on Jul 21 2003 81609 PM