Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MBA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i dont understand what is the difference btww the mba of lums n other thousands of institute.....
is it teaching leve or what?

Everything is different...
Spare some time and visit the campus...u ll find the difference...

Ace
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
i dont understand what is the difference btww the mba of lums n other thousands of institute.....
is it teaching leve or what?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Can't comment much about the features of an MBA in Pakistan, but abroad it's usually done to enhance your networking circle. More or less, they all teach you the same old theories and stuff.

DT

Well along with IBA KHI(although IBA is more older) LUMs, is one of the oldest institutes of Pakistan, LUMS is known for imparting quality education over the years. LUMS gradautes in the market, have delivered the quality results and earned a respectable name not only for themselves but also for their university.
yeah one aspect of the difference is the teaching level....LUMS produce quality managers with a more practical approach backed by sound theoretical knowledge
for more information and the edge it has on other institutes, visit
www.lums.edu.pk<font face='Century Gothic'></font id='Century Gothic'><font size=5></font id=size5><font color=blue></font id=blue>

O Lord! Increase me in knowledge...Ameen!
<font face='Verdana'>
salaam all;

maani has rightly said. infact, almost all the institutions in pakistan offer almost the same courses n same topics r covered with little amendments. but why the difference is so huge whn graduates of IBA n LUMS r compared with those of other institutions??? above all, many professors r part of different institutions simultaneously on viziting basis. so, the quality of teaching is also the same almost. all the pakistani institutions r following the books n syllabus of foreign authors, most of them r american n euoropians. but v r not comparable with MBAs of Harvard or LSE.

the reason is tht to offer the course is not a big deal. the real difference maker is the conduction of the course n NOT the course itself. this is why IBA n LUMS stand so bright. some of my friends r inIBA n LUMS, n some in other institutions. i ve learnt tht the way IBA n LUMS conduct the course is extremely valuable n really trains the student for future challenges. this is why IBA/LUMS r catagorically demanded in job adverticements.

</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
IBA and LUMS pick the cream of students, passing the admission test of IBA is itself an achievement for most of the people, so as we use the term GIGO(Garbage in Garbage out), in the same way QIQO(Quality in Quality out)