Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Who am I.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry i didnt recognized this Category as before Bumping and Participating in other Discussion i should have given my Formal Introduction.

All of you may not know me. Therefore, I want to begin with an introduction of who I am. U may Call me Cheema Sahib, a 46 year old man who is Still Undecided about Future. I lived and grew up in UK my whole life. I have played the clarinet and saxophone during my past years and I am currently also learning the piano. I enjoy anything that deals with music, and Accounting.

As I have said earlier, I played the clarinet and saxophone. My heart was overflowed with music. My teacher always pushed my limitations because he saw in me something that I could not. He saw a growing talent for music in me that no one else had. From what he has told me, I was ready to become a musician/composer in the future. After I graduated elementary school . My guidance counselor enrolled me for ACCA classes instead of Visual Performing Arts. I was stuck with ACCA classes. It was too late for my classes to be changed when my guidance counselor finally realized that she had made a mistake. I was deeply hurt by this incident. I didn’t play during my freshman year. I knew that everything happened for a reason. However, I wondered if this was part of God’s plan.

I didn’t question God and waited until I was a ACCA Affliate. This time, my guidance counselor made sure she put me down for Visual Performing Arts. Even though it were just 3 years that I haven’t played my instruments, something in me changed. I didn’t want to take music classes anymore. I wanted to “explore”. After all, that was my perspective . I believe that College is suppose to make you explore all different fields until you finally choose the right one. I decided not to take Music Classes and wanted to do something I haven’t tried before. For example, computer classes was a field that I was interested in. Unfortunately, all the classes I wanted to take were all full. I was left with no classes again. I kept regretting the fact that I quit VPA. The only class that wasn’t full was music class. I regretted again because I was working with music.

What would I like to do in the future? For me, that is a tough question. I recently had to choose my Major and I was undecided. I Should Complete ACA I decided. However, my love for music still remains in my heart. This is why it’s difficult for me to know what I would like to do in the future. I could become a ACA if that makes me happy. On the other hand, music will always make me happy. This is why I rely on my faith. I know that my faith will play a role on what I am going to do in the future. There are moments in my life where I feel that I have little faith, but Scriptures says that even a small amount of faith can accomplish much. . Just as I had faith when I overcame the obstacles in my life, I will still have faith that whatever choices I may be choosing right now is going to lead me to what I am going to be in the future. It is because of faith that I’m here where I am today. Without it, I wouldn’t know where I would be.

I’m eager to find out what God’s plan for me in the future will be. Although till now i have Completed ACCA, ACA, CIMA. I am thinking to join a PHD program or do BBIT. What Best Suits Me..

I am not willing to disclose my name as to mantaion some Professional Anonymity. Although u may refer to me as Cheema Sahib.

-----------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!

Cheema Sahib

From your introduction I knew you are nice addition to our community. Thank you for joing us.

Hi,

cheema sahab aap par to boht zulm hoa kay aap ko onhoon nay class maim admission nahin diya lakin ab dair na karain warna boht dair ho jaye gee
bye

something is missing
A.A.

Cheema sahab aap kay bary main parh kar bara acha laga. or kafi seekhny koo mila. aap jaisy loog kafi help ful hotee hain future main dosroon kay liya
Thanks for joining the group
bye

something is missing
Hi Cheema bhai,
Welcome!

Ace
Really enjoy your style of writing DS.
Ever considered writing in earnest?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Really enjoy your style of writing DS.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Nowadays CHEEMA SAHAB has become one of the most effective smashing player of the forum.. by the way I also like your writing approach because of your

Good looking aggressive style
Positive thinking
Information gathering
Colorful & relevent speech
Countless vocabs (like Internet Troll [)] )
And some Useful, funny & interesting topics.

Its good addition after spending some critical period. So keep writing budy & hmm ..... best of luck.

REGARDS

Hi Cheema Sahib,

Although its a bit too late, Welcome to the forum. Its very nice to see ur interesting & indeed quite informative replies to several topics on the forum. Rest assured. I have a personal belief that everything that happens in our lives happens for our own good & with the will of God. Sometimes, we are unable to see the long-term implications of some incidents in our lives.

Just have faith & hope for the best. Everything will turn out fine.
Since this is the first time i am posting since your arrival, welcome on board!!! Mr Cheema.

being a semi-pro musician myself, i would be interested to know more about ur music side.

kind regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
hi all sexy people (if u r )
let i introduce my self iam an new CA student from karachi ( city of sexy people) so i have a search on google from where i got this site its cool and valueable so i decided to become a part of this profesional site so as iam new in CA i want help of u people regardings books and how to study and about time consuming
MALIK FARRUKH JAHANGIR
( SEXY GUY OF KARACHI )

mfarrukh.
Cheema Sahib

Are you still doing music. I am searching for people on the same wavelength withwhom I can produce/arrange some of my own (and some raag based) compositions.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Azeem Shah Khan</i>
<br />Cheema Sahib

Are you still doing music. I am searching for people on the same wavelength withwhom I can produce/arrange some of my own (and some raag based) compositions.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<b>I left music some while ago.</b>

Thanks for your attention.

Going back our memories, at the end of the eighties, while everyone in the world was listening to psychedelic rockmusic, \Me and my friends were learning and playing music together which took over four years, the four members of my band (Johnson-lead vocals, bass guitar, mandolin; Nick DeMaster-rhythm guitar, bass guitar, vocals; Peter-lead guitar, piano, vocals; Ahmad-drums) developed a style that was raw and unforced. Since we primarily learned to play and write as a group, as opposed to practicing for hours alone in our bedrooms, each individual musician draew from the others in an organic process that produced very characteristic compositions. WE were not afraid to let whatever starts to bubble in their imaginations reach a full boil--even if it does not follow past conventions and patterns--because our biggest influence had been each other.

But still needless to mention these were old days, Now I am also quite unlikely to be interested in sharing some sort of compositions and reviving the old memories.

---------------------------------------------
Thats fair enough.

I am not gonna ask you "why a full stop", there must be strong reasons for your decision but I can still sense the creativity inside you which you try to express through a different medium.

Your style of music is/was completey different to mine, I was hoping to share MY compositions with you to improve - provided you are on the same wavelength.

Dont know if you listen to music anymore, or if you do, what kind of music? Does Indian Classical Music interests you?

Kind regards

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Dont know if you listen to music anymore, or if you do, what kind of music? Does Indian Classical Music interests you?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Well, Frank Zappa, of course, but I love Jazz. Check that, I adore Jazz. If it were a woman, I'd be deeply and hopelessly in love. I love how it works, I love the theory, the sound, the execution. I love to watch bands play it, but most importantly, I love to play it my self. I love it more than anything musical. But Zappa is right behind, in a class all by himself. I also love Classical for the same reasons as Jazz, only not as passionately. I also still care a great deal for the music of my youth, even though I don't really listen to it anymore.

Rush, U2 (early U2, long before they declared that they 'still haven't found what they're looking for'), Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Cream, Mountain, Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young, The Allman Brothers and Black Sabbath all had strong, direct influence on my own music. Along with War, Curtis Mayfield, and several other early 70's Soul/ R&B bands.

Charles Mingus, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Wayne Shorter, Woody Shaw, Art Blakey and Jaco Pastorius were all major influences for me in Jazz. Then there was Ornette Coleman, Branford Marsalis, McCoy Tyner, Bud Powell, Max Roach, Paul Smoker, Charlie Parker, Booker Little and, well the list literally goes on and on and on. [)]

For Classical, I have always been fond of Wagner, but I really like the Neo Classical, modern composers. It tickles the same nerve that Jazz does.

---------------------------------------------
to tell you the truth i have never heard most of the names you mentioned primarily because i am into different music altogether.

regards

Pages: 1 2