Accountancy Forum

Full Version: If u were the president of pakistan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IF u become president of pakistan what will be the first thing u do.
My answer is that i will become Hittler and shot all the players who played in todays final in Australia.I will also hang shoaib akhtar for death.

bilal
AOA

If I will have two options, (i) to become president of Pakistan, (ii) to become examiner of ICAP.
Then I will accept the second option, you will be thinking the reason. Here I m asking only two questions, one question pertains to tax and second one to Company Law. You may realize that these questions reflect the style of an examiner.
Tax Sales tax is a relative concept. Discuss
Company Law No notice of trust can be entered on the register of members. Why it is so?

I know the answers of both questions.

ICAP is the best.
Ali i could not understand the second part of ur post regarding Tax and c.law.
But i thing that u will be one out of thousands who will prefer to become examiner of icap than president of pakistan.surely life is more than just sticking with icap whole of ur life.

bilal

AOA. Bilal bhai I was kidding yarr u got serious. By the way ur statment is self contradictory, read it carefully. U said u will be one out of thousands who will prefer to become examiner of ICAP, and then u said that life is more than just sticking urself with ICAP. Dont u think that there is a contradiction in ur statment?

ICAP is the best.

Ali u said that u will opt for the second option so i am talking about you(Ali) who will be among the thousands who would opt for the second option.
My statement is not contradicting.i will without any hesitation choice the first option.

bilal
AOA

Bilal can u give me the answers of two questions, I think u appeared in both these two papers of ICAP.

ICAP is the best.
Yes,i appeared and passed both these papers but to be honest i am even not able to understand ur questions.

bilal
ALI Akbar bhai now that nobody is answering ur questios for many days,u should yourself post the answers.

bilal
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br />AOA

If I will have two options, (i) to become president of Pakistan, (ii) to become examiner of ICAP.
Then I will accept the second option, you will be thinking the reason. Here I m asking only two questions, one question pertains to tax and second one to Company Law. You may realize that these questions reflect the style of an examiner.
Tax Sales tax is a relative concept. Discuss
Company Law No notice of trust can be entered on the register of members. Why it is so?

I know the answers of both questions.

ICAP is the best.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Well
ali main too pakistan ka president banna pasand karoon ga.
Is say mughy 2 benifits hoon gay.
1) i have all the power for which i can use it to do every thing.
2) main sub say pehly aap logonn ki samesia hal karoon ga bichary aap ICAP ko itney Galiyan dete hoo main on ko kahoon ga kah in sab ko kamaz kam pass to kar hi doo.
YAR mine cousion is also doing CA but he hasn't even get a refer in his any paper till Mod F.
Its not threghtining yaar sorry if u heart.

-------------------------
"You say you hate me,And i know that it is true,But why cant i stop thinking of you"
At least the president has to learn to shut up on the matters under investigation or likely to end up in the court of law.

I will altleast do that.
Goodman,are u talking about DR.SHEZIA case or about the crisis in sindh?

bilal
I was trying to tell something that comes to the canvass of my memory when I look at the past. Every ruler in our country commented on the cases which were the subject of judicial enquiry or decision making.

The problem in sindh is far more delicate than Dr. case. The Govt. has taken some steps and lets hope they work but we are inherently scared of our experiences of 1971.
Yes,u r right GOODman.The rift between Arbab rahim and imtiaz sheikh and incidents which are happening regrading the rape with DR.Shezia are making a mockery of our government and our country.

now gov officials in any country blame each other while they are in the govt.

bilal