Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Accounting books for B Com Part 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i m a student of bcom part 2 wanted 2 know for part 2 accounting whc
book i considered 4 practising need.
thank you

plz do reply if someone can answer.
Hi,
If u are in Lahore then I am sure ur college is affiliated with Punjab University...If Yes...M.A Ghani and Sohail Afzal's books will be useful...remember they are good for scoring good marks only in B.Com...I mean they do not make a strong foundation for understanding Accounting Principles...

for better understanding u can study Frank Wood's Business Accounting...and Modern Accountancy by Mukhergee and A Hanif...

Ace
Try Khadim Hussain, we used to practice from this book.

SMR
Hi,
If u are in Lahore then I am sure ur college is affiliated with Punjab University...If Yes...M.A Ghani and Sohail Afzal's books will be useful...remember they are good for scoring good marks only in B.Com...I mean they do not make a strong foundation for understanding Accounting Principles...

for better understanding u can study Frank Wood's Business Accounting...and Modern Accountancy by Mukhergee and A Hanif...
Khurram,. yaar dont mind this but you really need to learn how to quote,.. its simple all you have to do is click the 'quote and reply' icon and start typing in the next line. You reputation is at stake mate, people think you have copied stuff, some think some body else's quote is your post. Trust me, doesn't look good at all.

Besides it's so annoying trying to figure out what you have written and what you have mistakenly put in your post, that was a quote to start with.
you can use the following two books on advanced aconting also
1 - advanced accounting by uzair hasan of karchi
2 - advanced accounting by nisar ud din ( if available in any librar because it is a very old book and not printed now a days)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by imran Hasnain</i>
<br />you can use the following two books on advanced aconting also
1 - advanced accounting by uzair hasan of karchi
2 - advanced accounting by nisar ud din ( if available in any librar because it is a very old book and not printed now a days)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
4s Series of Accounting Books Published by
Petiwala Book Depot 021-2638187