Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Jealousy, can it be cured?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
!Lets get on with the topic then. I have been wondering lately about how much affect jealousy has in our lives. For those that are lucky enough to have the skill as to say to control jealousy they do not know how frustarating it can be when one becomes jealous. It is most likely one of the worst feelings one has to go through. Just a simple mystery thought can lead you to anger, depression, fear and insecurity. It can totatly start affecting your everyday life, relationships and even the way you look at the world....

Do you think there is a cure for such a thing as jealosy? Not just in relationships but in all other areas of life aswell..... If so what?

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!
Jealousy is natural. It is fear of losing what you think you possess. Highly unpleasant, but a natural response to a perceived threat. I am speaking here of jealousy, not envy.

A person is jealous of one they love, or are obsessed with. But the fact is, you possess no one. Those you love choose to stay with you or they choose to leave. Jealousy is ugly and may cause them to leave sooner. It is counterproductive...

Emotions can be controlled, but cured? Wrong choice of terms, I think

The only cure to the Jealousy is Happyness which is not so difficult. A person who is happy, never feels jealousy and if he does, he looses his happiness. To be happy be a "Shukar-guzar" man. Always remember Allah, never hide things from your beloved ones and always try to built up trust between you and your friends.
There are many problems in our life that may take joy from us but remember, even life itself is not worth to be worried about. So be happy, not jealous.

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
Jealousy, in my opinion, has degrees and levels. One of the extremes of jealousy is possessiveness. There's nothing wrong with just moderate jealousy in the sense that if you love someone or something you are driven by a gut feeling to defend it when it's being attacked, or to convey it to others so they can benefit from it.

There's a thin line to that however when it comes to dealing with people, especially a spouse where a little step beyond the border line of moderate jealousy would bring you into doubt and lack of trust.

Does any one know the difference between jealousy and Envy. Lets have a dicussion and see if some other members also contribute.