Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HI U ALL , I'M A NEW MEMBER HERE !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELLO DEAR ALL,
MY NAME IS ZUBAIR SIDDIQUI AND I HAVE JUST REGISTERED AS A NEW MEMBER HERE. I'M A STUDENT OF PROFESSIONAL-III OF THE INSTITUTE OF COST & MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANTS OF PAKISTAN ( ICMAP ), PLUS I'M A ALSO A PART-II STUDENT OF THE ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS ( ACCA )OF U.K.
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS

zubair_icmap2001@yahoo.com

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEONE KNOWS ANY PROFESSIONAL GROUP LIKE FINPROS AT YAHOO WHERE THEY ADVERTISE JOB VACANCIES LIKE THEY DO AT FINPROS.I WOULD BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHETHER ON THIS FORUM OR AT MY YAHOO ID WHICH I HAVE GIVEN U ALL ABOVE.

TAKE CARE U ALL,

THANKS & REGARDS,

M.ZUBAIR SIDDIQUI
What sort of job and where (location) you looking jobs for?

And welcome to the forum.

DT
Welcome to the Accountancy forum. Our vibrant online community provides a comfortable place where members from all walks of life and technical backgrounds feel relaxed and comfortable about discussing a wide range of technical topics with thousands of other members where Accountancy beeing the major one.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEONE KNOWS ANY PROFESSIONAL GROUP LIKE FINPROS AT YAHOO WHERE THEY ADVERTISE JOB VACANCIES LIKE THEY DO AT FINPROS.I WOULD BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHETHER ON THIS FORUM OR AT MY YAHOO ID WHICH I HAVE GIVEN U ALL ABOVE.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
You can make your questions more specific. Members who use this technique are always listening for information they can dive into for more clarification. The more information they have, the better decisions they can make.

As DT already pointed out
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">What sort of job and where (location) you looking jobs for?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

The more specific your explanation of what you are looking for, the better we are able to serve you. <b>The more specific you can make your questions, the better.</b>

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!
hello and thank you dear friend for ur welcome note.
well i'm from karachi and i'm looking for a mid level job in the field of finance & accounting as i have 5 years of practical experience in a multinational company.
i would be glad if u could help me out in this regard.
i can u my cellphone # if u want.
take care and regards,

zubair
well come in forum
Welcome Mr. Pasha
I have many friends in ICMAP (Although most of them are in F1 since they joined it.........)

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
i saw some job vacancies on the site of ICAEW. but i dont know where those jobs will be!u might be looking for jobs in karachi and they might have jobs in somewhere like England!

fahim