Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Review Questions and Answers CD 2005
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everybody. I was just thinking if we could all pool in the money and get the CISA Review Question and Answers CD 2005. Interested people please contact me on 00971506782916 or mail me on imtiyazdada@yahoo.com , imtiazd@hotmail.com , imtiyaz@ascana.net.
thanks and regards. Imtiyaz. C'mon guys this is for our future in IT Audit. And those appearing for CISA 2005 we all need it.
cant even pay a 100 $ bill 4 ur education!!!!
man u must b a moron
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by satti2die4</i>
<br />cant even pay a 100 $ bill 4 ur education!!!!
man u must b a moron
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Why did you reply in that manner?

The original poster had a valid question and very common practice in western world.

If you think the way you thought for this guy, do you think do we all care about your future - considering the sort of questions you have asked on other threads of this forum!!

I think we should all respect each and every question that is put on this public forum. If somebody not interested in asnwering a particular question then it's absolutely fine - No need to put single liner comments.

I think we should all remember that this is a public forum and every one has equal opportunity to put any question that they feel to ask.

DT
I have access to some information from my unoversity and i am also interested in getting the CISA. If i buy the CDs i can upload them on rapid sahre and u can download them.