Accountancy Forum

Full Version: LONDON ... "a meeting place"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI ALL

Actually the idea behind this topic is that our some degnified & Glistened Members live in U.K. specially the young angry man AZEEM SHAH KHAN,Desert Sleet, Derivative Trader, Goodman( not sure ) & now PRACS in which most of them live in LONDON ( If i am not wrong )..... so just curiously, Did you met to each other ? what about you PRACS, Did you arrange a meeting with AZEEM SHAH or DT etc...?? or vice versa. If you got then tell us the real meeting story because other members willing to know your re-union.

In addition, I observed that these members have been absent( also Guybrush, SMR & Ehrar )for a short period of time ..... Hope things are much better than past...& you all are fine .... C YAA [)]

ASIF ALI
Not yet, though we've been in touch but I guess it will take a real driver to synchronise our schedules to do just that. But we'll do it, now that I am in London !

I thought Desert Sleet moved out to Lahore !

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Not yet, though we've been in touch but I guess it will take a real driver to synchronise our schedules to do just that. But we'll do it, now that I am in London !

I thought Desert Sleet moved out to Lahore !

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Yes Pracs i am currently in Lahore.

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!
So I thought,.. enjoy the place. I miss Lahore,, can't wait to get home.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mr. Whappaaaa</i>
<br />HI ALL

Actually the idea behind this topic is that our some degnified & Glistened Members live in U.K. specially the young angry man AZEEM SHAH KHAN,Desert Sleet, Derivative Trader, Goodman( not sure ) & now PRACS in which most of them live in LONDON ( If i am not wrong )..... so just curiously, Did you met to each other ? what about you PRACS, Did you arrange a meeting with AZEEM SHAH or DT etc...?? or vice versa. If you got then tell us the real meeting story because other members willing to know your re-union.

In addition, I observed that these members have been absent( also Guybrush, SMR & Ehrar )for a short period of time ..... Hope things are much better than past...& you all are fine .... C YAA [)]

ASIF ALI
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

as Pracs mentioned, one of us needs to take the initiative. thanks for the appreciation Asif. i will definitely keep u posted with the latest.

wonder what is Goodman upto??? where are u bro???

regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."

[/quote]

one of us needs to take the initiative.

[/quote]

I'm currently busy in my university exams and following to which I am going to Pakistan. Earliest that I can make is August onwards -- hopefully by then we will get some sun in London [)]

DT
good luck for ur exams and have fun in pak

i m sure after ur tour u wont miss sun as much [)]

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."