Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Registration of a Welfare Trust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalam-u-Aliekum

I am MBA (Finance) Finalist. Please any one (CA student)who have knowledge of corporate sector could me send the detail of below i will be really Thankful to him

Registration of a Welfare society

My Ids are
khurram_shahid@yahoo.com
khurram_shahid@hotmail.com

Wish you best of Luck

KHURRAM JAMAL SHAHID
(MBA)
AOA
Please Visit
www.ngorc.org.pk/index.htm
You can get all information from NGORS
Thanks
Mahtab

Khurram, we'd all appreciate if you do not brand any particular Muslim sect as KAFIR (Unbelievers), especially on a professional forum. The Agha Khanis are recognised to be an Important Islamic sect by the Muslim Governments all over the world, including those of Saudi and Pakistan. For that matter, I think none of us is qualified enough to bring about a FATWA in this manner.

This however, does not mean that other non muslim communities in Pakistan are not important or do not have their fair share in the development of the Pakistani society and economy.
SALAM

Hope that you will be in the best level of Health and Faith.

First of all I have to say that I have requested you [Wink]BHAI LOOG[Wink] that please provide me information of Welfare Trust only. I donot get any info as through the above paseted Link.

<font color="blue"><b>edit by Admin Although we encourage free speech and generally do not interfere in member discussions, but we will take immediate and harsh action against posts which hurt racial, ethnic and/or religious sentiments of the members and visitors of Acountancy. The deleted para contained text which came under this heading.

We are officially warning the poster and ask the rest of the members to refrain from such kind of posts.</b></font id="blue">

SO PLease provide me only info as according to Topic

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

KHURRAM AFZAL KHAN (MBA)
SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKE

BUT I REALLY DON,T KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE.

CAN YOU TELL ME PLZ MR. ADMIN

----------------------------------------------------------------
*REMEMBER****GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES****

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

KHURRAM JAMAL SHAHID http//www.khurram.gq.nu