Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CoLLeGe LiFe [:D]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
<font face="Arial Black">is the college life of aCCA + CA similar to the life of other collages i mean as we r not offically in colleges its like attending a class or two n than leaving o masti no fun ?????[(]. i dont knwo exactly whht i am getting at but just wanted to know [D]
</font id="Arial Black">

Sahar
if you r going to join CA then i think that the life a CA student is quite different but if you join ACCA you can enjoy ur life as much as u can.....
awais i am a CA student but still i am enjoying my time at the institute.it depends on your approach towards study and the enviornment that your institute provides. i have good friends at my institute i-e SKANS and i think i am more than happy!!

fahim
Doing CA does not mean you have to study 24/7 you get time to relax, the only difference is that you have to put a wee bit of extra effort for example if you are putting 50 percent effort in university then for CA that would have to increase to say 70 or 75 percent.

Nauman-ul-Haq
k , i will kep tht i mind [D].eur own attitude mattersthhe most . t[8D]hnx
fahim and nauman are lier. yar you can never be more happier than me.
hahha...
me doing ca..........there is no" institution"....stop calling this pitiful useless academies as institutions.......there is nohting like a college or university in these places.....

another thing i have noticed is that the chartered accountants are always "Tharki"......probably bcoz they never have interaction with girls......5 or 6 i have seen so far are like this....

i really hate this stupid RAET system.....icap should make somethng like university or somethng.......no social life in campus tooo....

Yar i also enjoyed before i qualified my ca and acca and cia. it is a matter of time management. ofcourse our method of enjoying is different form others as we are cream of the nation. The hard work that you do today will pay you in the future. this is my personal experience because i am fresh qualified and my articles completed few days back. you are requested to devote only limted time to your recreation and put much of your efforts in your studies. after that you will have lot of time and mony to enjoy as i have now...
Kamran Abbas
Islamabad

Kamran Abbas
I could not help my laugh reading noman's comments.. Chartered accountants being THARKI,, I wonder if they are the only ones) )

Want my fiance to read these comments, as he is doing CA too..

best regards
Huma

<font face="Book Antiqua">hmmm.. well i know these institutes r nothhing mo0re than tution centres thts y i dont even reffer to them as collages ,. [V]

as for guys being total <b>THARKi</b>, honestly speaking i didnt get the word at first but I asked my khala [})] . wasay bi its depends , ajj kal to sab hi asay han cos they hv being influnced by the imaginary world a lot. ok. so i totally diagree with ur statement.

heavenspk n as for there being alot of time later on in life when u can enjoy , i think <b>budhay babay</b> 25-30 sal kayy itna enjoy nahi ker saktay jitna 25 say pehlay kertay han cos as time passes ur responsblities increase n u hv less time n app ki rooh bhi bhudi ho gati ha.

n student life ka maza hi kya agar mooj masti nahi ki , wht r u gona remb in the future , the CONTRACT LAWS , i think woh to wasay bhi yaad kernay hi patraty han . </font id="Book Antiqua">
there are "Tharki" everywhere but here i think is a different case.....due to the background of CA's i think i made a right comment.....we all know CA's don't have interaction with girls....
you can compare to mba....i don't think there would be as much tharkis in mba as CA...

with regard to heavenspk......yaar hosh main aaoo...ab tumne articles ker liye hain.....now your parents will offer you for a sacrifice ( qurbani) they are going to put shackles to your feet........now you will get married because you are getting old and then you will have wife and kidz....and thats it....fun stops there...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
muhammad awais Posted - May 16 2005 041142 AM

fahim and nauman are lier. yar you can never be more happier than me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awais from your unethical language in your reply I guess u r an ACCA student!
You should come to my institute and see if we r not not having the best time of our lives than u can say this!!

fahim
Quote-
----------------------------------------------------------------------noman Posted - May 16 2005 13138 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hahha...
me doing ca..........there is no" institution"....stop calling this pitiful useless academies as institutions.......there is nohting like a college or university in these places.....

another thing i have noticed is that the chartered accountants are always "Tharki"......probably bcoz they never have interaction with girls......5 or 6 i have seen so far are like this....

i really hate this stupid RAET system.....icap should make somethng like university or somethng.......no social life in campus tooo....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Te first thing Mr. Noman is that if You Dont like this RAET system i strongly recomend you to leave CA Bcaz ICAP will & should Never CHANGE this RAET system.You Better Go to some University & Enjoy Your Life There. After doing Masters Bring UR Degree To Me Bcaz BY then i would have completed my CA and i would be HOD in some Govt department or firm!

Enjoy Your Life
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ICAP IS THE BEST

fahim
hi
well its upto
only u can make ur college/ uni life more interesting n enjoyable.
i m totally agree with lion king.. we must enjoy this time period. bcoz after this we become professional and v r required to perform in more decent way.....

Best Of luck 2 all for futures;
and enjoy as much as u cannnnnnnn

regard,,,,
from the best
and top of all
eShA

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................. eShA .................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
noman apni nani muni life kay experincs say u cant judge the majority . theek ha,. ppl arnd u ant the whole world n u shld try to behave life an adult , bacho ki trh her bnanday ko jhoota nahi kertay , its a free worldn every one has his/her own opinions.

fahim zadah lambi nahi choorah kero ok , n u shldnt be so proud . koi baat samjhanni ha to zarh aram say samjhio .

Sahar
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6