Accountancy Forum

Full Version: KHURRAM JAMAL KA KAMAAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
STRANGE..........

Member since 9th of may 2005 ....
Total post 93 ( comprising 15.5 post per day )

Astonished to see the forum's repu...
Major contribution is dependent on rough working.

NO COMMENTS.[(!]

ASIF ALI
Yeah I know how u feel Asif,. but Mr. Khurram Jamal feels differently

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2109&whichpage=5

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">HELLO PRACS

YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG YOU MEAN THAT I USE FORUM ONLY FOR POSTING UNUSELESS THINGS. IT’S REALLY YOUR OWN COMMENTS NA????? OK NO PROBLEM<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
He has been a Kammal since he joined
Haing more than one IDs
Providing false info
Even changing his real name
Jumping from Module-A to C in one night
List goes on..................................

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
TALIAN[p]
AoA

MR.Asif bhai I can do nothing more than 100% agree with you. Khurram Jamal Khan's (Khan sahab) statments are self contradictory. For example at one side he says ICAP has his own standards and it should not be underestimated and at the other side Khan sahab says ICAP is not the best!

There are also some of the other members who posts immature posts just to increase their number of posts!

ICAP is the best.
And now Khurram Afzal ? I Hope its not the same person,. but the language and syntax. I am sure two people can not have the same kind of funny grammar.

He is 100% the same person. See this post
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">SALAM.

HI Its me KHURRAM from Kashmir student of CA-Module-C

kj.shahid@gmail.com

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

KHURRAM AFZAL KHAN (MBA)(CA-Module-C)<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

The post was made by Kurram Jamal or Khurram shahid but Name in the last line is Khurram Afzal.

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
Of course it doesn't Cephus, but then, may I point out, what he says is not rubbish, just your opinion.

There's a line, some see it, somecross it, some refuse to acknowledge there is a line.

Yeah.. makes all sense now.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by khurram_afzal</i>
<br />TALIAN[p]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

a "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN PERSONALITY"

isnt HE!!

«•´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
«................. Fahim .................»
«•´`•.(¸.•*(¸.•´ `•.¸)*•.¸).•´`•»
Lol.

Fahim, no one can escape from your eyes...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mr. Whappaaaa</i>
<br />STRANGE..........

Member since 9th of may 2005 ....
Total post 93 ( comprising 15.5 post per day )

Astonished to see the forum's repu...
Major contribution is dependent on rough working.

NO COMMENTS.[(!]

ASIF ALI
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED ON ANY OTHER TOPIC FOR THE TIME BEING ON FORUM, AND WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING REPLIES, THE SENIORS SHALL AND JUNIORS MAY TAKE NOTICE OF MUHAMMAD AWAIS AS WELL!

member since 29th april!
totalposts-150 (rate of 6 posts per day!)
all contribution Rough working

i would love to see a topic "MUHAMMAD AWAIS KA KAMAL"

«•´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
«................. Fahim .................»
«•´`•.(¸.•*(¸.•´ `•.¸)*•.¸).•´`•»
Embarrassing members in public is something I don't think I'd ever do. Part of this forums guidelines states such things are to be done privately. The most I ever do in terms of potential embarrassment is the same thing that happens here all the time; get that poster on for a constructive debate and hoooo he\she is gone no more..

Out of consideration for our many members who do not speak English as their native language posts shall include proper sentence structure. That means using capitalization, reasonable punctuation, and no excessive abbreviations. Please try to structure your posts as if you were writing a letter to someone instead of sending a text message. Perfectly written messages are not the goal here. Writing so members who don't speak English well, or who have to use translation services is the goal.

Hi

About POSTING i have to say here are all persons post and heavy post.

But about the the USEFULLNESS of post, there are very less persons who care about this even this that PRAC a big /Regular /Older Poster they also post some un-useful without purpose, just on hitting some one.

Speciall SHAHID FSS[})] will never wish to lose any chance to post at every topic.

~TRUE MAN~
Khurram believe you me, any useless posts that I put on,,.. are because of the likes of you. But I have been here for more time than you have started to browse the net,. So I wont be offended by that. Plus I think, well,, does it matter,,,

Have fun and grow up, even if a bit...
Pages: 1 2