Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MEF from KU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AOA guys
Karachi University Launched this new Master Degree Program in 2003,
Master's in Economics and Finance.
So any one here got any indepth info regarding this.

Regards

Fahad A Khan

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"

no i don't know
AOA
Awais Bhai
if you don't know then why Post?
Thanks
Mahtab

which type of info u required plz make it clear..

the thing i know is that they will announce the list of eligible candidate on thruday for 2005 batch.. if u r planning to apply for adm. then u r late this time..

regard,,,,
from the best
and top of all
eShA

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................. eShA .................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·» ®
list lagg gayi ajj and i got the seat in it )
regards

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
AOA
SO wht's there seletion criteria? So far KU didnt mentioned anything regarding this program in there official website.
www.ku.edu.pk

Regards

Fahad A Khan

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"

<font face="Verdana">
well, i ve couple of friends in MEF program. it is governed by dept. of economics. it is two year program, n available only in evening. untill now, it is for masters level only, no idea if they r going to offer it for bachelors level or not.

it is a good mix of economics, finance, accounting (financial, cost, mgmt.), and other aspects of businesses eg, marketing, HRM, management etc. for careers in banking n financial institutions, it is very good program.

some of my friends even claim it to be better than MBA(Finance) because it covers finance and economics in much much more detail than does the MBA(Finance) do. neway, i have not seen the prospectus or info booklet myself.

</font id="Verdana">

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
inshallah i'll provide u all the details abt scope and syllabus of this program as my classes 'll start ....i.e 13 June 2xx5 )
regards

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
AOA friends
Thank's for all you info, recently iv been searching for this in KU original website but they didnt mentioned anything regarding this program, but today luckily i found this link its seems that Karachi university launch a new weblog exclusively for this program,but still they didnt mentioned there selection criteria clearly.
anyway i am pasting the link below hope you guys find it useful.
http//kumef.com/mclub.html

Regards

Fahad A Khan

thnx a lot FAK

Dear ALL/Fahad ,

This is Aadil Abdali, Web Administrator of MEF website (www.kumef.com) and student of MEF 2003-05 Batch .

Although I am late to reply the admission has been closed on May 2005 for new batch. The criteria of admission depents on percentage on Graduation.

IF you need more knowledge about MEF.
www.kumef.com
http//www.kumef.com/contact.html (For Mailing Us)
http//www.kumef.com/student.html (USE FULL Link- for MEF students)

kind Regards ,
Aadil Abdali
Web Administrator
www.kumef.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FAK</i>
<br />AOA friends
Thank's for all you info, recently iv been searching for this in KU original website but they didnt mentioned anything regarding this program, but today luckily i found this link its seems that Karachi university launch a new weblog exclusively for this program,but still they didnt mentioned there selection criteria clearly.
anyway i am pasting the link below hope you guys find it useful.
http//kumef.com/mclub.html

Regards

Fahad A Khan

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Aadilz
hi...gud to C u here ....aadil c'd u please tell me the books for first semester..???
bcz mai nay admission lay liya hai )
regards

Hi Ali ,

Nice to here U got admission in MEF .
Sorry Not remember the books name of first semister.
Well , When your class will commence the cource instructor/teacher will tell you .

Regards ,
Abdali

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ali4u3</i>
<br />hi...gud to C u here ....aadil c'd u please tell me the books for first semester..???
bcz mai nay admission lay liya hai )
regards

Aadilz
classes are starting from june 13 but i m not able to attend the first class bcz i also have a paper of ACCA on the same day...is there any problem if i won't attend the first class..????

Hi ALi ..

No Problem you can join after ur papers .

Regards ,
aadil

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ali4u3</i>
<br />classes are starting from june 13 but i m not able to attend the first class bcz i also have a paper of ACCA on the same day...is there any problem if i won't attend the first class..????

Aadilz
Pages: 1 2