Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Guybrush and Goodman please respond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The "G" brothers are away for quite sometime. Please drop a line confirming you 'G'uys are in 'G'ood health.

'G'ood bye

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
AOA Azeem

I am around and do read posts from the senior and objective members. I think I am not as regular as I used to be. Actually there are so many posts and majority is useless and time wasting, so its quite difficult to devote time to search for good information.

Anyway, how are you keeping. I think pracs is in UK now, I hope his father is in good health as he was not very well around December last year. I also note that you are gearing up for ATII, brilliant choice. May Allah help you succeed.

I have not seen SMR on the board. Hope he is ok as well.
Thank You for your concern, Goodman, He is doing well by the grace of God and all your prayers. Yeah I am in UK.. London and one of these days am actualy going to ''surprise'' Azeem by call ing him and then dropping on to his part of town !

Yeah its been time since SMR's been around. The forum has changed a lot, I cannot say for the worst but we do get some whacky weirdo's with the IQ and patience of a three year old on the forum every now and then !
iin addition to the two Gs i'd like to know tht do any1 of u have any info abt our another valuable member whose nick on the fourm is/was Apocalypse...if u have any info where he is now a days...plz tell ....i haven't seen him on the board. Hope he is ok as well....

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.