Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MBA in Islamic Finance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All,

First of all, I am new in this website and i would like say hi to you all.

may you tell me about some very good universities that are offering MBA in Islamic Finance

Thank you in advance

Regards,
Hi bosstask!
I'm new in this website too, I found it few minutes ago.
I'm a romanian girl, I study at Romanian Banking Institute (in Romania, of course) and, like you, I'm interested about the MBA in Islamic Finance or in Islamic Banking. I'm glad that I'm not the only persson with this desire. I hope, someone answer us.
Best Regards!

"alle Gotter mussen sterben...Wieville neue Gotter sind noch moglich!"
Don't have much information about that. The only university I know is International Islamic University Malaysia.

www.iium.edu.my

Hope that helps.
The International Islamic University at Islamabad also runs a programme in Msc. Islamic banking and finance. I they also offer a post graduate diploma. More information on

http//www.iiu.edu.pk/notification/advertisement/Admission_Notice_2005_2006.doc

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
I would like to let you know all about MBA Islamic Finance.please contact me on saifmobilink@brain.net.pk
We'd be more than happy if you share your knowledge here on the forum so that everyone can benefit.