Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Information System Audit / CISA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hi All I am the President of ISACA Lahore Chapter (In Formation). I request all ISACA members from Lahore Pakistan to Contact me to for the formation of ISACA Lahore Chapter.

Muhammad Usman Zubair, CISA, CA
President ISACA Lahore Chapter (Information)
0333-4249797
plz give me some information abt ACCA & CAT
Hi,
I m new to this forum. I m from IT background.

I will be glad if someone could guide me about cisa exam. how tough it is ?
how much time (total duration / hours per day) does it require for its preparation ? and whats its worth ? and also from where i can get its stuff to study for the preparation ?
Thanking all or the members, specially who could answer and help me regarding cisa exam.

Regards.
Wasim Riaz.
Dear All,

Here is a link for those who are interested in CISA Exam.
Link for Bulletin of Information
http//isaca.org/Template.cfm?Section=Exam_Information&Template=/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=20382

Regards,
M. Atif Naseem
I would really appreciate if someone could send me the ISACA CD-ROM 650 Q/A 2005 & BOSON Tests. My email address is nageenhussain@yahoo.com.

Good luck to all those who are sitting for the June 06 exams.

Thanks
Hey.. if you are having soft copies can you please mail me 2,3 ,4 and 5 at nageenhussain@yahoo.com or please tell me where i can get these books from in karachi.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mansoorh</i>
<br />Dear All,
I am appearing for the December 2005 cisa exams and currently studying from the following

1. CISA review manual 2005
2. CISA prep guide ( mastering the CISA exam) by John Kramer
3. Information System Control and Audit By Ron Weber
4. Official ISACA 650 Review Questions/Answers, 2004 edition
5. CISSP Review
I
am in Karachi and the name is Mansoor. I would like to have other software based question and answers for practice. If anyone would like to share study material please feel free to contact me on my mobile number 0333-2391536

Regards
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Is any one have CISA 2007 Manual and want to share wid me, plz reply or call 0333 3448410, i have 2005 & 2006 Cisa Manual including test questions.

Owais
Business Analyst
Dear All,
I have qualified CISA Examination in December 2006. How about others who have appeared in the Exam.

M. Atif Naseem
Lahore
Assalamoalikum Brothers

Alhamdoliallah i have also passed the CISA dec 2006 exam with 82 %, i repeat, with the help and guidance of allah subhana o wa talla.

Brothers, I am a Computer Engg having specialized certifications from ORACLE and CISCO and I am currently preparing for the CISCO's security certifications and will inshallah be sitting for
the CISM exam this year.

I have not been able to find the addresses for the firms in karachi, so i humbly request my brothers and sisters to please guide me and may i please have their refrences if they are working in those firms.

jazakumullaha
assalamoalikum
Dear All
I am a computer science gradute having experience of 5 years in software industry. I am willing to appear in CISA Exam 07. Please let me know Is there any training centers in Lahore.

Dear mharism,
Please check the following link for CISA training center in Lahore.
http//pac.edu.pk/html/menu/courses_submenu/cisa.html

M. Atif Naseem
Lahore
Thanx a lot Atif Naseem
Salaam everybody

Can any one help me to find where i can download free CISA review manuals 2006 or send it to my e-mail majdi.abusaleem@gmail.com?

Best Regards

Assalamoalikum Abu Dajana,

Brother, do you have CISM Manual or CD, would you like to share it.

Regards,
M.Atif Naseem
Dear All,
I have arrange some material for CISM. if any one interested and planning to appear in CISM. (s)he can have it.

Regards,
M.Atif Naseem
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13