Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Information System Audit / CISA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hi Lahu,
U menstion that
"CISA Review Manual is a good study resource... u shud be able to find that rather easily in Karachi..costs around 400/500 pak rupees."
I am in Lahore and appearing in Dec2005 CISA Exam.Can u tell me how i can get CISA Review Manual at this value

Regards
My name is Chioma and i am a new member to the forum. I think this is an excellent network for all of us studying the CISA exam to meet and help each other out. I am taking the exam in December and if anyone has the electronic version of the CISA review manual it will be highly appreciated. I have the electronic version of Alan Keele's Exam Cram 2 questions if an exchange is required.

Please send me an email at bigchi33@yahoo.com

Thanks
Dear Allen,

I would be grateful if you send me the the CISA Review Manual 2005 to my email anazli@wanadoo.jo

Many thanks.

Abdulqader Al-Nazli CRP, MFM, CCF, CPM
Hey All,
First off, a VERY GOOD LUCK to all appearing (including myself)
Secondly, in my opinion The CISA Review Manual 2005, ISACA CD-ROM 650 Q/A 2005 & BOSON Tests oughta be enough for good preparation, given that one prepares from these sources THOROUGHLY !
Besides that, CISA Exam Cram 2 is a VERY SHORT and distilled version for study. The CISA Exam Prep. Guide is also a nice reference. Ron Weber book is on the IS audit subject. All of these books do good as a secondary source. Only to be consulted when u dont fully understand the scope of statements in CRM.

Moreover, I also think that preparing from CISSP sources is not a good idea, since CISA is focused on the auditing perspective and you DONT get that from CISSP.

And Atif, u can find the CISA review manual from Urdu Bazar, Lahore since i had my copy shipped from there. I dont remember the name of the shop since my brother bought it from there. You can ask anyone in an auditing firm to give you pointers about that. It costed me 500 PKR.
Dear all,

I would like to have a soft copy of CISA Review Manual 2005 or CD-ROM for 650 Q&A.
If you have it, could you send it to me or sell to me.

My email is tssykt@yahoo.com.hk
Dear Alpaje

I am going to take the examination soon. Would be gradful if you could send me a copy of the CISA 2005 650 CD.

Thanks in advance

Joan
Who can offer a space to upload files? The soft copy of CISA Review Manual is 50M in size!
<b><font color="red">you can go to http://www.yousendit.com
and upload files upto 1 GB ..
after uploading it you can paste the link here for us to download the file [)] </font id="red"> </b>
could anyone tell me where i can get study material for CFSA and CISA in karachi. Thanks

Cheers
hello,
i am pursuing june 2006 cisa exam. do any body have the latest versions of cisa review manual (soft copy)
Hi
Infact I am a student of ICMAP Islamabad and CISA audit is a compulsory subject of our studies.I am intrested to register for the next comming exams of CISA I also got a CISA manual already, I wanna know about institutes that are conducting classes for CISA course students Plz freinds help me to find an institute to join CISA classes in Pakistan I live in Islamabad so dudes is dere any institute here in Islamabad
mudassir
Salaam

Dear Muhammad

Well, also ask this at

http//groups.yahoo.com/group/ICMAPIANS

May some member/student guide you since this group is represented by members and students of ICMA.

Thanks & Regards

<font color="red">thanx dude </font id="red"> but if sum1 knows <font color="red">any institute in islamabad conducting cisa classes</font id="red"> <font color="green">plz reply</font id="green">
Hey All. I have qualified CISA Examination in December 2005. How about others who have appeared in the Exam.

Usman Zubair, ACA
Lahore
Hi all,
Can anyone help out with the soft copy of the CISA 2006 review manual. I'd really appreciate it.
Best regards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13