Accountancy Forum

Full Version: TSA : Tenshun Stress Anxiety
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
looking for the best raet in Pakistan!
well TSA................its cretainly not the one!!!
infact....as the title suggests
<b>T</b>ension
<b>S</b>tress
<b>A</b>nxiety
to be there!!!
they r the one who r shouting for school decore,,thts y they make thr students wear uniiiiiform!!!but actually thts <i>dekhawa</i>...they dont even provide basic studying envoirment,,,<i>itni garmi and no air conditioners</i>
<i>school mien bricks se ziada bache hien,,,thts the campus is tooo small,,,,a canteen beside washroom,,,</i>

admin is very biased,,,,,larkion k ilawa kisi k sunte nhi hien,,,'(
ab hum larke kahan jaien bechare!
TSA its a women's world

everybody seems to b bossing around!

u jst dont neeed to follow general rules but u hav to get along with every admins personal liking!
da admin guys will mind u as per there likin..........<i>mujhey yeh nahin pasand,,, mujhey woh nahi pasand</i>..

<i>actually kiya hai k TSA ka naaaam boht hogaya hai
aur BHArm bhee barh gaye hein</i>
thats y, driven by power they think that every student is thr property
they hav created thr own prison
<i>sahi bool raha hooon as 1 literally feels emprisoned after entering it</i>

<i>pata nahi admin ko kiya soojhta hai nai nai rules nikalnaa ka
aur us mein bhee apni tarf sae manipolation kertey rahti hein</i>

thnx to ICAP that the hav eliminated the clearance issue
iss ki waja sae TSA kee di-scriminatory powers kun hoo gayee hein
otherwise they were NOT fialing pupils because they were not good at studies but because they didnt follow TSA's OVER INTRUSIVE RULES [(!]

man i feeeeel a little carried away
ok too much for now
but beilive me its like that coz
I HAV BEEN IN TSA'S PRISON FOR ALMOST 2 BIG BIG LONG NEVER ENDING PAINFUL YRS.[xx(]

but i saw the icap results.i think they produced the best results among all other colleges in pakistan.isn`t that right?
hi
what u will say about al-hamd i want a add in any of the RAET collage and i was looking for TSA but i had listen many things about TSA from many others and now you guys plz tell me?
thanks
same goes about pac in lahore as mentioned by i-myself.....except the uniform and that stuff..
well few days bak i was plannin to go to tabanis.. thank God i got into LUMS.. now i aint goin there.. but yaar.. aint the studies good?!?
ice blue said in the other thread......all RAETS are bad...its only the extent of their badness and the fees they charge that differentiates them....
once i said in a thread that icap is not controlling or monitoring these raets so thats why icap should make its institute or someething....and also earn much more money ..instead of these corrupt/greedy/filthy/dishonest RAETS....

many people objected then...i think they will do again now.......