Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HOW TO GET A JOB IN A BANK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PLZ MEMBERS TELL ME WHICH IS THE EASIST WAY TO START A CAREER AS A BANKER..???
REGARDS

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
By opening ur own bank ) ... for starters.. try piggy bank D...gain some experience their n then apply in any commercial bank D

Beleive Da Hype !!!
amazing no one have any info abt this topic..even EHRAR is not replying..

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
Ali you are not very clear at what level you are looking at which sector, because a bank employs accountants, auditors, Investment managers, Analayst.

However, I presume you are enquiring about the career banker as in 'operations' I'd say in that case the best thing would be to go for a nationally recognised MBA (preferably majoring in banking) and then oce you join a bank go on to pass the Banking exams by the Banking Institute in Pakistan.
hi
let me add in his question that as i am doing MBA finance so how i can start my carrer in bank as in some banks they take gmat test then two stages intervew but i donot know clearly what job i can avail in banks like now in most of banks in ternies are only offered to perform customer services but still finance is not concern diectly with customer services.
soooo now what u all say hmmm?
nadia

dia
lol 2 of my friends r working in bank, 1 in Askari bank and 1 in UBL and both of them have done their simple graduation from Punjab University.The only qualification they had for working in a bank was 1's father was working in MCB and had ties in UBL and the others Uncle was in Askari Bank.

~O~N~E~
Well naam, these posts are for people whose relatives do not work at a bank ! ofcourse graduates are hired for other field and consumer related fields.

dia, you need to look out for openings at bank's Finance departments. Its always a good idea to try to get a meeting with the HR and drop your CV so that you could be considered once the bank is hiring.

Ofocurse good Uni's across the globe have their placement programs where you could start of an an internee.
PRACS is right either u are a MBA or BCOM preference will be given to the person who has the DAIBP
regards

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by naam_thegreat</i>
<br />lol 2 of my friends r working in bank, 1 in Askari bank and 1 in UBL and both of them have done their simple graduation from Punjab University.The only qualification they had for working in a bank was 1's father was working in MCB and had ties in UBL and the others Uncle was in Askari Bank.

~O~N~E~
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
[D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D][D]

if your are ACCA then you can start your bank carreer easily

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>