Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Calling all Londoners !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Calling all Londoners, hope all you are fine. Just felt like a head count.
Yeah
If you havn't shaved yet, do it now.
Clean shave will help you a lot!
Or other wise you'll have to prove that there is no relationship between accounting and al-kaida.

Hope no one from our community was heart.

============================================================================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
============================================================================
Thanks for your concerns pracs. Loads of innocent people lost lives and this act of terrorism is strongly condemned.
I saw Azeem Online after the 7th,.. haven't seen Derivitive trader there after ? hope he is OK. Any news about him ??
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />I saw Azeem Online after the 7th,.. haven't seen Derivitive trader there after ? hope he is OK. Any news about him ??
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thanks for your concerns. I am well and still in Pakistan.

Sorry for out of action!!

DT
Thanks dear. Alhamdulillah I am fine too.

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
ASK ?? where re you buddy, been long time.,.......................(S00)

Hi Pracs

Thanks for asking, due to relocation I am/was busy with work and moving stuff.

Having problems with my laptop, cant come online from home.

I will try to be regular now onwards.

How are you keeping? I have moved to Hounslow Central which is not too far from your place considering you haven't moved out. We must meet. There are some good places for dining out, I will also try to catch Zubair (Goodman) and Ahsan (DT).

Thanks again

Azeem

Thanks again,

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Azeem Shah Khan</i>
<br />Hi Pracs

Thanks for asking, due to relocation I am/was busy with work and moving stuff.

Having problems with my laptop, cant come online from home.

I will try to be regular now onwards.

How are you keeping? I have moved to Hounslow Central which is not too far from your place considering you haven't moved out. We must meet. There are some good places for dining out, I will also try to catch Zubair (Goodman) and Ahsan (DT).

Thanks again

Azeem

Thanks again,

I never knew Pracs and ASK live in Hounslow. I also live in West London so I think we should meet some time very soon.

My only concern for the moment is my availability because of my assignment with the Goldman Sachs. I hardly get any time to relax but any how, its a good idea to meet and please keep me updated on it.

DT
Well, actually I am in Brent, up North West and work around Tower Bridge and the City, needless to say lets meet, since Ahsan is back too. So where abouts are we dining ASK ???
I am usually free after 6pm so anyday will do. I have tried some restaurants in Hounslow and found them OK, Nandos(halal), Lahori Karhai, Rasoi & Kebabish. Any day any place, just give me a shout.

Regards

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Azeem Shah Khan</i>
<br />I am usually free after 6pm so anyday will do. I have tried some restaurants in Hounslow and found them OK, Nandos(halal), Lahori Karhai, Rasoi & Kebabish. Any day any place, just give me a shout.

Regards

Can we do somewhere in Central London as that would be easy commutable by Zubair?
Yeah fine by me, i am in Central london every day, myself. yeah after 6.00-6.30 would just be fine.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Yeah fine by me, i am in Central london every day, myself. yeah after 6.00-6.30 would just be fine.

So, Central London. Either we can do after 30th Sept, or this Friday after 8pm?
Hey guys

This Friday is good and the weather is nice as well. I propose Canary Wharf. I know a very good place by the river called Zizi (Italian). Food is good and healthy.

Pages: 1 2