Accountancy Forum

Full Version: peachtree Accounting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear members,

Most of u must be in knowledge of Peachtree acoounting .. what are your comments on the sotware overall, eg. repoting, analysis, efficiency, cos-effectiveness, n knowledge...
your comments are most valuable..... plz share

Smile ! GOD loved you.....
www.zee-cma.4t.com
well as for as my experience is concern i havent found it comfortable u just try it.

Ibri
I agree with ibri as i also found following weaknesses in this package

There is no provision for maintaining subsidiary books/ledgers

Though its reporting system can be customized but this lacks built in easy to handle tool to generate reports

and

this pack does not support huge amounts.

I remember only these shortfalls.... more can be explored.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are a politician then you are a lier, but if you are a lier you may not be a politician!
hey yo!!!
the world has worked its arse off researchinn man,n u are worried about a simple peachtree pakage.
thats my valuable komment
satti has left the building
Thanks for your "valuable" comments but if you say these words about Peachtree i wonder wat would you say abt Quickbook.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are a politician then you are a lier, but if you are a lier you may not be a politician!