Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Finance Department and Accounts Department
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would you please tell me what is the difference between Finance Department and Accounts Department?
<font color="blue"><font size="6">[I]
Finance Department and Account Department is not total different thinngs but we can't say they are the same.
Actually they are interelated things. Finance Dept. provides the best available resources to get finance and the Account dept provides the figures and facts from where the finance is to be spent and from where the finance could be recovered.
Accont dept and Finance dept go side by side.
Is Not? </font id="size6"> </font id="blue">
Lower your font size, please.
can u tell me what is a journel
<font face="Verdana">
salaaam all,

the field of finance is very very broad. it has many parts. some of commonly known are banking finance, investment finance, insurance finance, leasing finance, maney markets, corporate finance, and accounting.

i read it on the website of an institution, tht also conducts online certificates, tht even in the largest US corporations, 60-70 percent of activities in their finance departments is related to Accounting. furthermore, accounting is integral part of all types of finance. however, in little/small companies finance and accountis are in same depts., but large companies generally have a separate accounting dept tht works under finance dept.

</font id="Verdana">

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
baray fonts chechorey log!

~O~N~E~