Accountancy Forum

Full Version: People from Rawalpindi / Islamabad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
People on this forum who r living in Rawalpindi or Islamabad are requested to post on this topic and tell what they r studying and what they are doing in their professional Lives...

~O~N~E~
Im Usman. Studying or the CAT at the University of Lahore Business School. I tend to complete ACCA then CA the if possible then Aca.

Usman Arshad
thats cool usman its nice of u to post hope we keep in touch tc..

~O~N~E~
ehm...

~O~N~E~
I dont live in pindi--but have studied and lived thier all my life...just recently shifted to karachi
oye munshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu zinda hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chal yeh tu achi baat hai keh tu karachi shift hogaga.............lol aur suna kaisa hai kiya nayee taazi hai????

~O~N~E~
Yar waisey buhat rokhay log hotey hain rawalpindi/islamabad kay! sorry.... this topic is closed!

~O~N~E~
hi dear my name is Zeeshan and i m working as Accounts Manager for a pvt in ECT, isb, n i hve completed CMA inter n now in p-iv........any thing elsesssssssssssssssss

Smile ! GOD loves you.....
www.thezee.com
mail@thezee.com
Hi, i am murtaza. i am CA-Finalist and currently associated with Khalid Majid Rehman, CAs.

------------------------
Be careful! Words speak....
i am CMA Qualified recently and planning for next........