Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA-Study Text (D12-Cost Accounting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have gotten single referral in Cost Accounting Paper in Autumn, 2005 attempt due to no practice-by-hand at all.

I want to study in detail on Cost & Management Accounting Paper. My cousin has advised me to consult CA-Study Text of Cost Accounting. Does this book has enough excellent stuff to fulfill my study needs?
Is it a good book to consult/rely thereon?

PLEASE, guide me in this respect. I shall be very thankful to the HELPERS. Those who have studied CA-Study Text are especially requested to advise me.

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />I have gotten single referral in Cost Accounting Paper in Autumn, 2005 attempt due to no practice-by-hand at all.

I want to study in detail on Cost & Management Accounting Paper. My cousin has advised me to consult CA-Study Text of Cost Accounting. Does this book has enough excellent stuff to fulfill my study needs?

PLEASE, guide me in this respect. I shall be very thankful to the HELPERS. Those who have studied CA-Study Text are especially requested to advise me.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

sir can u please refer me the dictionary where u have seen the word gotten!!
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />I have gotten single referral in Cost Accounting Paper in Autumn, 2005 attempt due to no practice-by-hand at all.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

i request all of you plzzzzzzzzz if someone ask 4 advice then advice him dont be so rude and insulting with others.many people can take help from answer of a question .if you answer like this .... no one can say that you people have any effect of education .
so plz try to make this site informative and helpful for students and we can say that internet is not useless thing

>> Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

i request all of you plzzzzzzzzz if someone ask 4 advice then advice him dont be so rude and insulting with others.many people can take help from answer of a question .if you answer like this .... no one can say that you people have any effect of education .
so plz try to make this site informative and helpful for students and we can say that internet is not useless thing

>> Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

[/quote]

YES I AM AGREE WITH HER/....

BELIEVING IN YOURSELF IS THE FIRST STEP TO SUCCESS.
www.extreme-accounting.com
www.cimaglobal.com
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
when u will tell something to someone , ur contribution will show ur education & ethics.... study tells us how to behave.....feel free in asking something.....it is ur own forum...if some one makes a mistake try to tell him politly....as ALI made a mistake & u all scolded him in the same manner as he did before....
THIS IS THE THING WHICH I WILL LIKE U ALL TO CONSIDER
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sara-i</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

This forum is a public forum, everyone has his right to speak whatever he wishes to speak.ok.So, I know better what is good and what is wrong for me. These are the people who says ICAP intentionally fails the student. If the quality is like this, then ICAP must fail students who do not deserve its membership.

ICAPians, the unparalleled.
Mr. Syed Ali Akbar! (Critical Inspector/Mistakes Seeker)

Please tell me one thing.
Do you visit this website/forum only for the sake of criticsm; or to reflect your negative nature? I've already observed from your previous posts/replies many times that you try to consider yourself as a PROUD LEGEND of this forum.
"Beware of ALLAH ALMIGHTY - No doubt HIS stick has no voice".

If you've obtained a "GOLD MEDAL" from ICAP (by fault or whatever), then you can't impose your mentallity/intelligence on us intentionally. OK.
And I'm sure that I've much better educational standard/academic background than you have, by grace of ALLAH.

As far as the word "GOTTEN" is concerned, your criticism tells your actual English Vocabulary Level (Or English Fluency Level). For your kind information, I want to tell you that In the World's major English-Speaking Countries, they mostly used to write/read it as "GET, GOT, GOTTEN". Another example is "FORGET, FORGOT, FORGOTTEN". For your remaining life, keep it your rough & proud memory.

Further, If you don't want to reply/advise anyone in the right way, then you've no equal right to post your traditional critical aspects on the forum as a reply; & if you use to continue your aggressive habit like this, I believe that this forum will be the best platform for the critics to have their comments on it.

Originally, I posted this topic "CA-Study Text (D12-Cost Accounting)" for members' to post their sincere advises only not for me but for all, & it is only because of YOU; that guidance remained behind & another adverse issue has been started in discussion. What a scrubbling attitude you have?
Change your habits & don't be so PROUD OR CRITIC. It will be better for you. This is my advice to you as a brother.

<br />Mr. Syed Ali Akbar! (Critical Inspector/Mistakes Seeker)

Do you visit this website/forum only for the sake of criticsm; or to reflect your negative nature? I've already observed from your previous posts/replies many times that you try to consider yourself as a PROUD LEGEND of this forum.

If you've obtained a "GOLD MEDAL" from ICAP (by fault or whatever), then you can't impose your mentallity/intelligence on us intentionally. OK.
And I'm sure that I've much better educational standard/academic background than you have, by grace of ALLAH.

As far as the word "GOTTEN" is concerned, your criticism tells your actual English Vocabulary Level (Or English Fluency Level). For your kind information, I want to tell you that In the World's major English-Speaking Countries, they mostly used to write/read it as "GET, GOT, GOTTEN". Another example is "FORGET, FORGOT, FORGOTTEN". For your remaining life, keep it your rough & proud memory.

Further, If you don't want to reply/advise anyone in the right way, then you've no equal right to post your traditional critical aspects on the forum as a reply; & if you use to continue your aggressive habit like this, I believe that this forum will be the best platform for the critics to have their comments on it.

Originally, I posted this topic "CA-Study Text (D12-Cost Accounting)" for members' to post their sincere advises only not for me but for all, & it is only because of YOU; that guidance remained behind & another adverse issue has been started in discussion. What a scrubbling attitude you have?
Change your habits & don't be so PROUD OR CRITIC. It will be better for you. This is my advice to you as a brother.

--------------------------------------
i am agree with ADNAN

MR ALI akbar here is some quote for you. may be it will help you out.

"A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you."

"The intelligent man who is proud of his intelligence is like the condemned man who is proud of his large cell"

God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble

BELIEVING IN YOURSELF IS THE FIRST STEP TO SUCCESS.
www.extreme-accounting.com
www.cimaglobal.com
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
<br />Mr. Syed Ali Akbar! (Critical Inspector/Mistakes Seeker)

Hello sir,

U might be right wtever u says, u have the right to express ur views, but I dont agree with u on one thing. the word GOTTEN? No.
There is no word in the dictionary.

hello MR ALI,

plz plz plz try to make some undersatanding . donot stuck on one the same thing again & again..... give some good advice to ADNAN if u have some ......otherwise.......
Mr Ali !

It will never affect me, if you remain sticky to your criticism.
Anyways, I've found you much more ___________ than I've heard about yourself from my cousin "SAEED AHMED CHEEMA (CA-Inter)" at NCBMS/SKANS (Islamabad).

Imagine! How your other professional colleagues/fellows feel about you, including me! ALAS!

Hello Adnan
How r u hoping u be fine
Yar I understand ur condition when a person gets a referral at such critical tiome when he is about to start his new life as a professional
But donot loose ur hopes and remember ur God
Where as the question of Study text of Cost Accounting is a good book .I think it is only one book published by PBP is of such quality taht is is worth of reading u can consult it for ur exams
but u should also consult other books as
Colin drry Cost&Management Accounting
T Lucy Cost Accounting &
past papers solved by PAc that r of good quality

Now my I have read comments of Ali Akbar &also of urs one about each other I think he is right because now ur going to be a professional
in such a world u have to be careful for yourself donot be you should respect your seniors If he is proud he deserves it because he has a achievement in the oprofession You should not be angry but you should be thankful to your a senior that he has rectified your mistake
Be aware ICAP has its first paper of English to strngthen the language of students such like u
I think you should be calm and be cool becaus iit is not a matter of honour but a matter of your mostake if you donot let any body to rectify your mistakes you can not be fit for this profession

u says
"BELIEVING IN YOURSELF IS THE FIRST STEP TO SUCCESS"

So, if someone is confident upon his knowledge then let him criticise for wrong things. If u r doubtful about his capabilities check his knowledge.
<br />Mr Ali !

It will never affect me, if you remain sticky to your criticism.
Anyways, I've found you much more ___________ than I've heard about yourself from my cousin "SAEED AHMED CHEEMA (CA-Inter)" at NCBMS/SKANS (Islamabad).

Imagine! How your other professional colleagues/fellows feel about you, including me! ALAS!

Yeah he knows me very well, not only of my bad habits. I admit that I have the weakness which u have identified. I shall try to rectify it. Thanks for criticism.
Constructive criticism makes the man perfect.
I have also single referral in Cost Accounting Paper in Autumn, 2005 attempt

MKO
Pages: 1 2