Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Important Point in the ACCA vs CA debate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello GUYS,
i m new here there is no comparision between CA and ACCA because both have their own demand the bigger advantage of ACCA is u got 2 or more additional degrees Bsc(Hon.) and MBA and other additional Certificates and on the other hand if u r doing CA and due to any reason u can't afford it anymore so u have nothing in hand i mean no DEGREE and if u r doing ACCA and leave it due to any reason u have Bsc(hons.)degree in ur hand..and CA of Pakistan is not Applicable anywhere except Middle east .

J@YZ!
i heard tht ca is only internationaly reconized degree of pakistan
here in E n Y, Deloitte and other auditing companies are virtually running after ACCAs. Even I have declined twice when offered a job at EY. (No exaggeration). So if you want a career after ACCA I will recommend come to middle East.

Regards

Asif
Dear Hanifasif,i am also doing ACCA,can you told me please about the monthly salary of ACCA in Middle East.please reply??????

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>
It depends on a lot of factors and I can only tell you about Saudi Arabian Market. Salary range for fully qualified ACCA with exp is between SR,6000 to SR 12,000.

Asif
thanks hanifasif

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>