Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Ipod!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Can any one have updates regarding Ipod?
What kind of updates you want ?

<b>ACCA Students Website</b> ==> www.accaforums.com
<b>Helping Websites</b> ==> www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3134
unable to understand question

Saif-ur-Rehman Saqib
srsaqib@yahoo.com
+92 300 278 3602
C'mon what is so difficult in ma question. There is mp3 device name Ipod. I am asking can any one have latest info. new sites? new collection for ipod songs n all
I have never met in my city who has bought Ipod.It it better to go to www.apple.com and eat apple with ipod. smile

<b>ACCA Students Website</b> ==> www.accaforums.com
<b>Helping Websites</b> ==> www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3134
As per my knowledge,

Ipod is an electronic device used to listen songs.
There are two types of ipod,

one used to listen the songs and other is used to watch as well as listen the songs.

you may consider an ipod as a new type of electronic device used instead of walkman.

you may save audio songs and video songs in ipod and listen these songs with a headphone while walking anywhere.

End of my knowledge

Saif-ur-Rehman Saqib
srsaqib@yahoo.com
+92 300 278 3602

Ya srsaqib u r rite. I wanted to know raegarding the lates version of Ipod and maximum GB of Ipod.
To know latest version of ipod or capicity to store you should visit the market

Saif-ur-Rehman Saqib
srsaqib@yahoo.com
+92 300 278 3602
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FerGuSon_in_Mba</i>
<br />
Can any one have updates regarding Ipod?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
yes as per my knowledge ipod has its own software / driver . u can upload songs in ipod via this software .
ThX
Abdulsamad

Kind Regards !
"All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure."
"seesamad" is right

Saif-ur-Rehman Saqib
srsaqib@yahoo.com
+92 300 278 3602