Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Scope of MPA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what is scope of mpa?
if yes then preferably in which field?
Madeeha! minimum salary after MPA is 9k or 10k so v cant say dat it has a wider scope. There is a guy workin wid me in a multinational firm earning 11k only.. maximum salary would b around 20k.. as far as field is concern Finance and Managemnent has a greater value..I THINK!!
NO NO
MPAz and MNAz have big protocols with government bunglow and guards and everything and get 30,000 pay.

<b>ACCA Students Website</b> ==> www.accaforums.com
<b>Helping Websites</b> ==> www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3134
<font face="Verdana">
ms. madeeha, elaborate wht do u actually mean by MPA!!! u used terms MPA & MNA in last post. if u mean MPA in ploitical context, i ve no idea. but if u mean Masters degree in Publc Administration; i can guide u.

MPA is best suited for HR&Administration departments of any company. it is a promising and lucrative career path. of course salaries varry from person to person and company to company. eg, Telenor hired my friend in HR dept. at monthly salary of Pak.Rs. 70,000 per month. he is fresh MPA from uiversity of karachi. his other batchmaies also have got jobs in good companies at handsome packages.

so, dont b edjected if u r interested in MPA. according to my info, only university of khi and greenwhich univ. r offering MPA programs.

</font id="Verdana">

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
Yar wooo MPA(Master of public adminstration) khi baat kar rahi hai.........

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>
yes im talking abt masters in pubic admin
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by the_farhan</i>
<br />
ms. madeeha, elaborate wht do u actually mean by MPA!!! u used terms MPA & MNA in last post. if u mean MPA in ploitical context, i ve no idea. but if u mean Masters degree in Publc Administration; i can guide u.

MPA is best suited for HR&Administration departments of any company. it is a promising and lucrative career path. of course salaries varry from person to person and company to company. eg, Telenor hired my friend in HR dept. at monthly salary of Pak.Rs. 70,000 per month. he is fresh MPA from uiversity of karachi. his other batchmaies also have got jobs in good companies at handsome packages.

so, dont b edjected if u r interested in MPA. according to my info, only university of khi and greenwhich univ. r offering MPA programs.

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
[/quote]

So is University of the Punjab, Lahore
If this is the case than y ma frnd who is also my working mate getting only 11k he is also a fresh MPA from KU and doing PIPFA also he is having an experience too..I havent seen students of MPA getting 50k 70k.. My cousin is getting 20k he has also done MPA from KU
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FerGuSon_in_Mba</i>
<br />If this is the case than y ma frnd who is also my working mate getting only 11k he is also a fresh MPA from KU and doing PIPFA also he is having an experience too..I havent seen students of MPA getting 50k 70k.. My cousin is getting 20k he has also done MPA from KU
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

u r right, mr. FerGuSon_in_Mba. some one very rightly said on this forum hat loosers and winners always exist in every profession/field.

i was taking abt those who really have knack, an urge from within, a motivation!!! ppl i quoted were really good in their academics and good grasp over their concepts. these things really count towards ur marke value (salary).

and i beleive tht a person studying at masters level shud be like the way i described. otherwise, things may not b rosy.

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
For Public/Govt. Sector MPA is a good option;
For Pvt./NGO Sector MBA (HRM/IT/FINANCE/MARKETING etc) is the best choice.

Overall, an MPA has an excellent repu in the public admin deptt (especially in govt. orgs' like S&GAD, WAPDA, SSGC/SNGC, PTCL, WASA, etc etc)

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ...............»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
madnan_arshad@hotmail.com
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by the_farhan</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FerGuSon_in_Mba</i>
<br />If this is the case than y ma frnd who is also my working mate getting only 11k he is also a fresh MPA from KU and doing PIPFA also he is having an experience too..I havent seen students of MPA getting 50k 70k.. My cousin is getting 20k he has also done MPA from KU

u r right, mr. FerGuSon_in_Mba. some one very rightly said on this forum hat loosers and winners always exist in every profession/field.

I Agree! the_Farhan!! By the way I am not mr. FerGuSon_in_Mba. I am miss. FerGuSon_in_MbaP
AOA- i m a new entrant.recently, i came across this interesting, yet informative discussion therefore, i would feel nice to put my words.WELL. i m MPA final year studnt from KU.
<u>in my view.</u>
The competetive firms must select the incubent who has got the ability to fulfill their requirements, whether an MPA(HR),(Mkting), or an MBA, etc,. and this is really simple and reality.
as for those who gets motivated by such things. let me tell that our 6 senior students got the JOB in SUPARCO as HR executives with starting pay of 15000- approx. infact they had not taken the final examz..... obviously their aptitude played the most important part.
and more examplz are actually their.
those who wanna ecxel must workhard with their communication and presentation skills as well as managerial skills ...
Moreover, it is a well known fact tht the importance of HR is increasing as Globalization striking our part of the world.
AOA It is useless to do MPA from University of Sindh Jamshoro. If YOu have done MPA from Sind University then I think you wasted time and money. hehehehe You only will be able to get job, where You salary will be not more than 1000 thousonds. Regards, Memon Habib.
IF you have gotten digree from University of Sindh. In my point of view you wasted time and money. hehehe You only will be able to get a job, where You will get salary 1000 thousonds rupees not more than that. Anywayzzzz... I shall pray for your bright venture. Regards, Memon Habib.
funny.

looks like you are a victim of Uiniversity of Sindh Jamshoro.[D]

Usman Arshad
Pages: 1 2