Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA of Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<b>Dear Pracs and all good friends of this forum,if you are not believing me,then just ask from your college or just ask from ICAP,then if i wrong then must tell me .ok...................</b>

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>
<b>Aur haaa jhoooo looog Pakistan maay C.A kar rahay hoooooo,C.A karnay khay baad zara England aur USA aur Euorpe maay zara apnay Pakistani C.A degree khoooo azzmawoooo,phir inshahallah maay bhi forum phir mooojood rahooo gha aur aap looog bhi forum phar hooo ghay agar zandaghi rahiii thooo phir mujhay zarooor bata dena khay turi you are wrong.maay aik dafa phir kahtha hoooo khay Pakistani CAs scope only in Middle East(saudi Arabia,uae,e.t.c)not in all over the world.....................</b>

O jaa oye Turi reh gia tu oye!! P

Angootha Chaap P
so wat is the final outcome
Shahbaz what do you want ???????????

Dear Mr. Turi

I think you have a strong sense of complex about your being Pakistani.

I am sorry that you have been mislead by your friends and cousins and You could also not perceive the right information from your respected teachers and your colleagues.

Be so kind to afford my comments and let me correct you.

All the professional qualifications in the world have their own places.

The CPA of America, CA of ICAEW, CFA and CA of Pakistan are comparable and competitive qualifications. You cannot give numbers to them. They are all best qualifications. All that you have do do is ti broaden your sense of view and your imagination. But be aware that CA of India is worst of all the CA Qualification of other countries. This statement is without any prejudice to India.

Dear Friend , u have also been mislead that there are no CPAs or ICAEW people in Pakistan. The answer is simply...YES, there are CPAs and ICAEWs in Pakistan.

I hope, confusions have been cleared.

Do reply turi.

Regards
Mujahid
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid Islam</i>
<br />Dear Mr. Turi

I think you have a strong sense of complex about your being Pakistani.

I am sorry that you have been mislead by your friends and cousins and You could also not perceive the right information from your respected teachers and your colleagues.

Be so kind to afford my comments and let me correct you.

All the professional qualifications in the world have their own places.

The CPA of America, CA of ICAEW, CFA and CA of Pakistan are comparable and competitive qualifications. You cannot give numbers to them. They are all best qualifications. All that you have do do is ti broaden your sense of view and your imagination. But be aware that CA of India is worst of all the CA Qualification of other countries. This statement is without any prejudice to India.

Dear Friend , u have also been mislead that there are no CPAs or ICAEW people in Pakistan. The answer is simply...YES, there are CPAs and ICAEWs in Pakistan.

I hope, confusions have been cleared.

Do reply turi.

Regards
Mujahid
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Who says there is no CPA in Pakistan?? I personally know 2 CPAs. and who the .... is comparing CPA with CA???????????

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by derivativetrader</i>
<br />[quote]

I think the correct comparison wouldn't be how many CAs of ICAPs are working abroad but how many did get jobs in countries such as US and UK straight from Pakistan rather than after a stint in Middle East etc.

DT that would be interesting, Let me see if I can do some thing on this. Though there are CAs who have been working in the middle east and now moved to the UK,.. but there are a lot of CAs who have moved directly from Pakistan. Ofcourse having worked in more than one country is always prefered by employers as they see it to be more dymanic.

I guess it would make sense if I do an analysis of around 30 CAs I know of in the UK and then pro rate it to the total 200 population. Any ideas on how to go about it??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Failure is a word unknown to me" - M A Jinnah
hi Arif Ali
can u give me the info about ICAEW that for doing, do they accept training in an audit firm only as in icap or as an accountant in any company is acceptable as training for ICAEW as in ACCA?????????????
bcoz ACCA accept the training as accountant.plz help

hmm
no Dear you will join ICAEW firm for doing ICAEW,you can not go directly to ICAEW from ACCA or Pakistani CA's because ICAEW is the 2nd one Accountancy body in the world......thats why if you want to do ICAEW then you shall must join ICAEW firm after your ACCA?

And Dear Mujhaid Islam maay tujh saay kuch zaida bahas nahi karna chahtha because my information is 100% correct and at the end i am saying again that Ca's of Pakistani is the worst CA in the world,aur haaa indian humm saay bohot zaida teez haiii,samjhay.........meray aap saay guzarash hai khay adhori information maat rakha karay......undersatnd........if you have any question then please reply................

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by turithegreat</i>
<br />And Dear Mujhaid Islam maay tujh saay kuch zaida bahas nahi karna chahtha because my information is 100% correct and at the end i am saying again that Ca's of Pakistani is the worst CA in the world,aur haaa indian humm saay bohot zaida teez haiii,samjhay.........meray aap saay guzarash hai khay adhori information maat rakha karay......undersatnd........if you have any question then please reply................

Grow up Turi.... take a stock of what you are writing or pretty soon we'll all start ignoring you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Failure is a word unknown to me" - M A Jinnah
Dear All n Dear Mr. Turi

I think after the responses of posters (to whom I am thankful for their support) to your last post, I feel no need to say anything further.

I think this forum is a very good platform for communicating our ideas in a very useful, effective and friendly manner. So, I advise you to be calm here and try to give a good impression of yourself.

It is just matter of non-professionalism the way you are talking.

Take care

Allah Hafiz
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by turithegreat</i>
<br />And Dear Mujhaid Islam maay tujh saay kuch zaida bahas nahi karna chahtha because my information is 100% correct and at the end i am saying again that Ca's of Pakistani is the worst CA in the world,aur haaa indian humm saay bohot zaida teez haiii,samjhay.........meray aap saay guzarash hai khay adhori information maat rakha karay......undersatnd........if you have any question then please reply................

Turi how do you rank the qualification of different institutes?

Look guyz the person who has done Fsc, and who may not hve passed module A & B of ICAP is gonna say that Pakistani CAs are worst and Indians are.....

Do u know Akshay Kumar is also Indian Chartered Accountant.Do u know Bipasha Basooo has done CA inter of India. so u say that Indians are better...Look guyz he is saying that Akshay Kumar and Bipasha are better than any qualified Chartered Accountant of Pakistan (even FCAs..)!!!!

Do u know Indian Chartered Accountants draw salary of just 10,000 on average? Look guyz he is saying that those who are just earning 10,000 are better than those who r taking 60,000+ !!!!!

Are you aware of the International Accounting Standards adoption status of India and of Pakistan too, and more over are u aware that Pakistani Chartered Accountants have been given the honour of best interpreters of IASs in the region? Look guyz he is saying that those who may have read few standards are better than those who are the masters of standards!!!!!!!!!

Are you aware that in India CAs are treated like Bcom of Pakistan, and moreover their passing ratio is just like Bcom of Pakistan? Look guyz he is just comparing the diploma type thing with the qualification of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan!!!!

Have you seen the papers of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India? Look guyz he is comparing Bcom level papers with the papers of ICAP!!!!!!!...

Turi I will say only that k ap k sath wohi masla hai k 'angoor khattey hain'.........

ICAPians, the unparallleled.......
rite . bilkul.....

Wo bhi kia ghari thi k jis ghari, liya dars Nuskha-e-Ishq ka
Ke kitab aql ki taak pe joon dhri thi tun hi dhri rhii
Best wishes for ur studies Tc AllahHafiz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8