Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA of Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
no, he is MBA from IBA karachi. he was my uncle's classfellow way back in 60's. I saw his pics taken during his mba at iba and he looked like one of those proverbial "lamba tay sukha munda" jinno ek lappar lag jaay to dubara onday koloon utya na jaay. (and as per my uncle "he was a very intelligent student") he was very skinny. and now
its rAnkIng cAn be visUliZed from tHe fAct thAt u Can get a jOb at UN easily...haVing a Small amouNT of sAlaRy just 3 lacs per month..lol[Wink]
aNd nOthing iS good Or bad jUst oUr thinking makes it so...John Milton in his LOst Paradise wrote...Mind is its own place can make heaven of hell n hell of haeven...
...so dunt even try to degrade any..
..m doing CA..
..but respect ACCA..
..still i kNow worth of CA better..
..for which i left my medical Seat...!!!
...CA....completely awesUm...!!!!!!!
...lIve wiTh AttitUde..n CA let me liVe so...
...thatsy i lUV to lIve...[Wink][Wink]
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) signed a Memorandum of Understanding in Karachi on August 30, 2007 in the presence of eminent members of ICAP and ICAEW.

As per the terms of MoU, ICAEW and the ICAP will cooperate with each other to enable ICAEW to offer its advanced level tuition in Pakistan for progression of ICAP members to the ICAEW's ACA qualification. In addition, it will help both the Institutes to strengthen international accounting ties, exchange information and experience and provide assistance to each other in the accountancy profession.

Under the banner of the MoU, ICAP members are allowed to appear in the Advance Level Examinations of ICAEW in Pakistan. ICAP’s training is fully recognized by ICAEW and there is no requirement to undergo further training.

so what
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8