Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA after ICAP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS">
I hav passed Module A and B of ICAP after doing my Fsc. Am i eligible to start ACCA professional scheme? Also will I be given any exemptions in ACCA?

OMAR
There are two ways..
1- PER = Professional Entry Route= you need to be at least a graduate/CAT/or upto ICAP module D qualified

2- MSER = Mature Student Entry Route = you need to be at least 21 years of age even if you have no education at all.

I think if you qualifiy Module D and then go for ACCA, that will be much better for you. you may also claim credit on four ACCA papers.

kind regards

Asif
my answer i same as hanifasif

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>
i think that you may be able to register with ACCA since you have completed two modules. you should ask ACCA directly by emailing them at info@accaglobal.com. i will not recommend you to go to ACCA karachi office as it is certain that they will provide you with false information. that is if you live in Karachi!

Cheers
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

i will not recommend you to go to ACCA karachi office as it is certain that they will provide you with false information. that is if you live in Karachi!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Please note that the above notice is only applicable for people living in Karachi. If you live outside of Karachi and visit the ACCA Karachi office, they will provide you with good and credible information. [D][D][D][D]