Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Removal of directors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone explain me section 181 of the ordinance about removal of directors specially the second clause.

Please don't tell me the textbook stuff.

Thanks in Advance
sec 181 (ii) is means that the total number of votes from all shareholders are required against the resolution of removal of direcrors ( u can say in favor of the director ) in that way the director 'll not b removed. and if directors fails to get all votes in his favor then he 'll b removed.
i think this the point.

hmm
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by wasrana</i>
<br />Can someone explain me section 181 of the ordinance about removal of directors specially the second clause.

Please don't tell me the textbook stuff.

Thanks in Advance
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

hi the explanation to this sub section is as follow

the compamy can remove the director in agm if total no of votes cast against it(in the favour of non removal) is not more than the total no of votes that can be casted divided by the no of directors including the subject director.eg.total no of votes that can b casted r 70 and the no of directors at that time are 7.removel of director can only b possible only if the votes casted in favours of non removal are less tahn ten.... ok got it.

usmani